Fasting

124»

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Paperpudding my post was bc you said that many people say that we MUST do this or that diet. I agreed with you .
    Have a nice weekend!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    Paperpudding my post was bc you said that many people say that we MUST do this or that diet. I agreed with you .
    Have a nice weekend!

well, okay.

still cant really follow what you were saying but never mind.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    Nikonpal, I dont follow IF and not following IF has worked for me and I dont understand your imperial measurements - but the photos tell the story! - Well done, you have definitely found a method that works for you. :)
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    NikonPal wrote: »
    akkelley81 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I wanted to start this thread to discuss with anyone else that's doing a fasting plan. My Doctor recommended the book The Obesity Code to me, and it just makes so much sense to me why I've can't seem to find a way to lose weight and stick to it. How is it working for anyone else? What are you struggling with? Right now I can't imagine taking the creamer out of my coffee in the morning, but I'm working on the rest :)

I will write more later, but just took an updated photo today and thought I’d post.

I have been doing IF (16/8) for over 1 year. Absolutely LOVE IT and have adopted it as a lifestyle. I never in a million years thought I could adopt new permanent eating habits to this extent “and” like it.

I am actually below my weight goal and hope to settle around 175-185…BUT waiting for gym to re-open to resume toning efforts with light weight regimen. Last time I was this low – I was in high school!

Best wishes for success.

Here is today’s photo.
    dtnq6e0dmja5.jpg
    NikonPal wrote: »
    akkelley81 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I wanted to start this thread to discuss with anyone else that's doing a fasting plan. My Doctor recommended the book The Obesity Code to me, and it just makes so much sense to me why I've can't seem to find a way to lose weight and stick to it. How is it working for anyone else? What are you struggling with? Right now I can't imagine taking the creamer out of my coffee in the morning, but I'm working on the rest :)

I will write more later, but just took an updated photo today and thought I’d post.

I have been doing IF (16/8) for over 1 year. Absolutely LOVE IT and have adopted it as a lifestyle. I never in a million years thought I could adopt new permanent eating habits to this extent “and” like it.

I am actually below my weight goal and hope to settle around 175-185…BUT waiting for gym to re-open to resume toning efforts with light weight regimen. Last time I was this low – I was in high school!

Best wishes for success.

Here is today’s photo.
    dtnq6e0dmja5.jpg

Dude that is AMAZING. Congrats on your incredible progress. I'm so impressed and it's inspired me to not have that snack I was about to have LOL