Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• 1girlriot2016
    1girlriot2016 Posts: 5 Member
    New to the community end, but not MFP. Been working for real since June, piddled around before that. Have lost 20 lbs so far with IF (16:8 and 18:6 alternately) and just got a Fitbit Charge. I gained weight during the lockdown and was suitably horrified that I'm committed to changing my way of living and eating.
    I'm at a weight this body hasn't seen in at least 6 years, and I'd like to meet like-minded people to cheer on. School's starting so I'll be scarce in the community, but I'd still enjoy meeting y'all.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me .. I love to support/cheer anyone on their journey :)
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    edited August 2020
    Wrong thread
  • KIMMISSO
    KIMMISSO Posts: 163 Member
    Always open for new friends.๐Ÿ˜Œ
  • DonnaKelly79
    DonnaKelly79 Posts: 31 Member
    41, just hit a major milestone (for me) yesterday, 30lbs weight-loss (MFP says 21lbs lost, but that's because when I came back to MFP I hadn't updated my starting weight to account for all the binge eating I'd done at the start of quarantine, lol) and finally got UNDER 300lbs! I believe my food diary is open, critiques always welcome. I am a vegetarian, lacto-ovo. Please feel free to add me :)
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Iโ€™m up for a proper support group! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Allesya3
    Allesya3 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me!:)
  • richr196
    richr196 Posts: 16 Member
    Yes please! Mostly run and cycle. UK here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • tomms3617
    tomms3617 Posts: 78 Member
    Hey always for new friends!
  • scott3032
    scott3032 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • estoked
    estoked Posts: 4 Member
    Happy to have new friends! I need accountability and support to stop eating everything in my apt! Lol
  • JayBigelow
    JayBigelow Posts: 28 Member
    edited August 2020
    Looking for newer friends preferably older in the age group of 25+ years older or plus and with open food journals. My MFP friends pretty became inactive and I decided to come back and so far I'm on a 29-day streak! This is probably the longest I've ever committed to something regarding diet.
  • youcanfindkate
    youcanfindkate Posts: 3 Member
    I am back and would love as much motivation as I can get! Please add me. x
  • tomms3617
    tomms3617 Posts: 78 Member
    Feel free to add me! UK here! ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • FitBluberry
    FitBluberry Posts: 10 Member
    :) Looking for new pals for Covid diet :D
  • 5FitFierce
    5FitFierce Posts: 14 Member
    I would love to meet new people and stay motivated with you all!
  • Hi everyone, just joined up on MFP and looking forward to meeting some new people :)
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Trying to be better at posting but I do a decent job at supporting. Where are you friend? ๐Ÿ˜
  • danieltkeller
    danieltkeller Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all. I have been on and off this site a lot over the years. But now, after a really difficult year, I am starting over. I a LOT of ways. Any motivation or encouragement I can get would be very much appreciated. Much love to you all.
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Hi everyone! I used to be on here a lot.. i've left and been on a little rollercoaster with my weight but I could really use some accountability now especially when we're all under quarantine and it's so easy to slack off with working out and eat out of boredom. I'm trying to do better about limiting my bored snacking habits. Please add me if you'd like some mutual accountability!