Replies

• Maggiesanvicto
    Maggiesanvicto Posts: 70 Member
    😂😂😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Keef75 wrote: »
    dv5mkjwr0zao.jpeg

1992 at 17 years old... my biggest achievement and one of my proudest moments...
    Keef75 wrote: »
    2az69tnzado9.jpeg

Either 13 or 14 years old.... even back then I never had a shirt on🤔 and looking so scrawny... seen more fat on an oven frie🤣🤣

Those are great!
  • MelG7777
    RavenMol wrote: »
    69sabb06mzbo.jpeg
    With my baby girl

Adorable!
  • MelG7777
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ran across this pic....day after prom. A “couple” years ago. 🙈

1yi0hfi9mqyf.jpeg

Always trying to show off the cleavage 🙄

TRYING being the keyword. Thank you for noticing. I’ve got some really good ones that I could never share on mfp. Just know I’m upping my game. I mean....trying to.
  • MelG7777
    I worked for portrait studios and photo labs from the time I was 19 years old, so I have way more selfies than is natural:D

k4dxyc7mk7v9.jpg

Love it! I worked at a One Hour Photo Moto that had a studio and lab too. 😂
  • MelG7777
    Throwback....☝️ I obviously was a VIP with that whip.
  • MelG7777

1yi0hfi9mqyf.jpeg

TRYING being the keyword. Thank you for noticing. I’ve got some really good ones that I could never share on mfp. Just know I’m upping my game. I mean....trying to.

My eyes a drawn to greatness and greatness is what I see. Now I believe you said you have some others I'm WILLING to take one for the MFP team and have the unpleasantness of examining your other photos. Not that I want to but I mean someone has to do it 🙄🤗.

Wait a second.. you said this pic was the "day after prom"... It looks like you are putting on your shoes, your shirt is undone and there's cleavage showing ..... Are you getting dressed after spending the night in your car with your date? 😱😱😱😱

You HUSSY!!!!

WHY DOES YOUR CaR DOOR HAVE SO MANY STICKERS ON THE INSIDE OF IT 🤔

Ha! I’m never one to force myself upon anyone. I had a shirt on under my....shirt thing.😂 Besides, you might try to steal my poses or something to recreate them. I don’t know wth I’m actually doing here. Idk why my shoe was off. I definitely didn’t spend the night in my car. But where I’m from prom is a biiiiig deal. Huge. Like, prom with your school. Prom with all the area schools in the city and county. And it lasts pretty much all night. So....again, I don’t know what the hell is happening here.

The car? It was my bff’s at the time. I, sadly, had the non-drop-top version.

wuiwiidktv2s.jpeg
    Oh yeah baby.

Was it a prom like in saved by the bell where there was a king and queen?

That's a badass ride. Did you ever get a speeding ticket for driving fast so you could dry your nails out of the window?

I don’t remember that episode but it was probably like a million times better. There’s even been a documentary about our prom...or something like that. It was a long time ago, I could be making stuff up at this point.

It was pretty cool...cooler than my current ride. No, nail drying but I did get pulled over for almost hitting a cop car. No ticket though. 🙌 Fun fact....this car came with its own siren. I don’t know why. Lol. My horn died at one point so my dad hooked the siren up to the horn. I kid you not. I used to have fun pulling along the side of people and tapping it. They didn’t know where it came from. It didn’t sound like a police siren but it still startled them. I actually got pulled over once for that too. No ticket.
  • MelG7777

1yi0hfi9mqyf.jpeg

My eyes a drawn to greatness and greatness is what I see. Now I believe you said you have some others I'm WILLING to take one for the MFP team and have the unpleasantness of examining your other photos. Not that I want to but I mean someone has to do it 🙄🤗.

Wait a second.. you said this pic was the "day after prom"... It looks like you are putting on your shoes, your shirt is undone and there's cleavage showing ..... Are you getting dressed after spending the night in your car with your date? 😱😱😱😱

You HUSSY!!!!

Ha! I’m never one to force myself upon anyone. I had a shirt on under my....shirt thing.😂 Besides, you might try to steal my poses or something to recreate them. I don’t know wth I’m actually doing here. Idk why my shoe was off. I definitely didn’t spend the night in my car. But where I’m from prom is a biiiiig deal. Huge. Like, prom with your school. Prom with all the area schools in the city and county. And it lasts pretty much all night. So....again, I don’t know what the hell is happening here.

wuiwiidktv2s.jpeg
    Oh yeah baby.

That's a badass ride. Did you ever get a speeding ticket for driving fast so you could dry your nails out of the window?

I sent you a FR with a note....read it. Or be sorry. JK
  • MelG7777

1yi0hfi9mqyf.jpeg

You HUSSY!!!!

wuiwiidktv2s.jpeg
    Oh yeah baby.

I sent you a FR with a note....read it. Or be sorry. JK

Lies!! I was C-blocked by this stupid app...No note

Just accept the stupid FR, I’ll message you. Then you can delete me if you want. Geez....just give me your password and I’ll do it for you I guess.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    fob7tf6m8vky.jpeg