What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    SLIMCADO/ Florida avocados. 🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑
    Last time I did not like several years ago
    Well aybe its the season but wow I atwe almost an entire one! Lol
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Donut peaches! So juicy and delicious.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    gojt8oquw16i.png

thse are so good
  • bosque1234
    bosque1234 Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2020
    Can be a new product you're loving or a simple ingredient you can't live without.

Me? Coconut manna. Love it! Also into homemade cucumber feta dip with fresh vegetables ...

Cupcakes, roasted chicken and Basmati rice, celery sticks, roasted organic pumpkin seeds, watermelon! OMG, cannot stop eating when in front of me...lots of weird little foods that I use for my MF daily logging...
  • pancakerunner
    bosque1234 wrote: »
    Can be a new product you're loving or a simple ingredient you can't live without.

Me? Coconut manna. Love it! Also into homemade cucumber feta dip with fresh vegetables ...

Cupcakes, roasted chicken and Basmati rice, celery sticks, roasted organic pumpkin seeds, watermelon! OMG, cannot stop eating when in front of me...lots of weird little foods that I use for my MF daily logging...

I have gone all summer without watermelon!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Rice
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

I've eaten enough for all of us! :D
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,408 Member
    Broccoli with a dash of teriyaki from the air fryer
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Lundberg Wild Rice cakes with sugar free preserves... not best but current cravings
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited August 2020
    currently, my post workout meal....

1/2 avocado, buffalo tuna pack, 2 over easy eggs, shredded cheese on top with franks red hot....all mixed together. So freaking delicious and nutritious ! Around 380 calories with 35 grams of protein
  • pancakerunner
    alexmose wrote: »

Are you doing ok??? Blink twice if you need help:)

haven't had corn or green beans either ! ahh
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2020
    yoddzwvz5sx4.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    alexmose wrote: »

Are you doing ok??? Blink twice if you need help:)

haven't had corn or green beans either ! ahh

Me either! Have not had watermelon all summer. I think because I usually have it at get togethers and haven’t been doing much of that this year. Haven’t even had a hot dog yet.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited August 2020
    yoddzwvz5sx4.jpg

These look SO yum...this whole line looks yum too...expensive though
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    yoddzwvz5sx4.jpg

These look SO yum...this whole line looks yum too...expensive though

they are so worth the price! satisfying and there are actually a lot in the package
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    I like Trader Joe’s small individual packages of low salt cashews and the Omega trail mix individual packages. Also frozen mango that I eat still frozen! Yum!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Been loving animal cookies dipped in milk lately. Only 8 calories per cookie. 3id3v9ez192d.jpeg
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Rebel brand ice cream!! <3