The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hi Jo! I just got a box of bananas! If my kids can leave some, I'll make a batch of bread

Morning Nadine ๐Ÿค— I love banana bread. I make a loaf then slice it up and freeze.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Hi Jo! I just got a box of bananas! If my kids can leave some, I'll make a batch of bread

Morning Nadine ๐Ÿค— I love banana bread. I make a loaf then slice it up and freeze.

๐Ÿค— I wish mine lasted that long! The last time I baked 6 loaves (or was it 8?) and 2 loaves were gone in a few hours. Three more loaves gone over the weekend. They didn't survive a week
  • slimgirljo15

๐Ÿค— I wish mine lasted that long! The last time I baked 6 loaves (or was it 8?) and 2 loaves were gone in a few hours. Three more loaves gone over the weekend. They didn't survive a week

Yeah, when the kids were little they didn't last either. Batches of biscuits disappeared in an afternoon, I don't know where the scrawny little runts put it ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Versicolour
    Ah. The good old days. When I could eat like a horse and stay a bean pole! My mom used to call me a bottomless pit. I have a couple of bottomless pits of my own now
  • slimgirljo15
    Ah. The good old days. When I could eat like a horse and stay a bean pole! My mom used to call me a bottomless pit. I have a couple of bottomless pits of my own now

Yep, I know what ya mean.. :(
  • cranialrock9934
    cranialrock9934 Posts: 12 Member

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    Get over here an help a guy out!!!
    I've got plenty of bananas!
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • Versicolour

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜„ I'd be happy too. Bring your bananas over and let's get cooking. But I get to lick the beaters
  • slimgirljo15

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜„ I'd be happy too. Bring your bananas over and let's get cooking. But I get to lick the beaters

I wasn't sure where you were going with the last sentence ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Versicolour

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Gotta love internet ambiguity ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • coffeemamma0890
    coffeemamma0890 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys! Im new here. My name is Shawna im a mamma of 4. Will be 30 in a couple of days ๐Ÿ˜
  • cranialrock9934

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Great play on words
    Lol
    OK so where on the planet are you
  • cranialrock9934
    Hey guys! Im new here. My name is Shawna im a mamma of 4. Will be 30 in a couple of days ๐Ÿ˜

Hi momma
  • Versicolour

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Great play on words
    Lol
    OK so where on the planet are you

I am in South Africa!

Good morning everyone. I think I need to revive my throwback Thursday thread. It is Thursday right? Usually comes after hump day
  • Versicolour

Hi! Welcome. Pull up a seat and grab a slice of banana bread
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member

OMG!!!
    Come ON ladies !
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This is gold, Nadine! XOXO Ha! I can't stop laughing.
  • Versicolour
    ๐Ÿคญ Would you believe me if I said I only grasped the innuendo after I posted that?
  • Versicolour
    So... Any big weekend plans?
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    So... Any big weekend plans?

Just ran to the pet store to buy my dog his special frozen yogurt. And that about sums it up. :D

How about you?
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Sadly, until this whole covid thing dies down, theres not a whole lot that can be done.

So...I got nothing