Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    you're really good at getting back in control. I'll have to try the increased water. I normally have '0' thirst but I've been drink a lot more trying to get in 2 nuun electrolyte tabs a day. 157 here you come for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    *sigh* unfortunately I learned that the hard way LMAO :D Slipped back too many times, I know if I give it an inch, it'll take 50 pounds LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    YOU GUYS :grumble:

I lost 0.3 pounds - ZERO POINT THREE!!!

After 3 straight weeks of 96 hour fasts?!?!!? I'm f-king done, DONE I TELL YOU!!! LOL

JK I'm just hella frustrated - I don't know why my body is fighting me so hard!!! I had PERFECT fasts!! PERFECT!!! WTF!!!

Anyway I guess I'm going to switch it up because obviously this isn't doing the trick SO I'm going back to straight OMAD today - weekends, weekdays, everything - JUST, omad. I'll see an upswing this week because of the lack of fasting but if I'm a good kid and follow it weekends too, I should start showing a loss in like 2-3 weeks I hope...I dunno what else to do y'all - how do you NOT lose on 4 full days a week fasting?!!??

I'm moving on......................
  • katjustkat
    Ya that's def screwed up. Have you tried drinking more water?? haha couldn't resist.
    You're gonna have a huge drop! You have to. It's good to switch it up and keep the body guessing. I just like plain old omad because for me it's not really a big sacrifice that I dread. If I fasted sometimes then my head would tell me I couldn't lose weight without it. My head gets messed up easily. But...we're all different and you seem to have a very good handle on fasting and controlling head trips.
    You've done a fantastic job and you're at the finish line. You'll get there oh sooooo sooooon. <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Aww..so sorry to hear that <3 May be your body got use to that and it knows how to hold onto the weight. Its the same for me as I have fall off the wagon again :( So, I told myself to stop being fancy and just eat 1 Meal A Day and just stop after that :lol: I am sure you will see results soon <3 Lets OMAD together :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2020
    LMAO @jadepearl "stop being fancy" :D:D:D

I LOLed, but you're RIGHT!!! Stop being FANCY!!! LOL Just OMAD IT UP!!!

Thanks @katjustkat ...it DOES seem screwed up LMAO - I'm back on normal below TDEE OMAD - it'll do the job, it'll just take 2-3 weeks to get back under 160 which AGGRAVATES ME but whatever...gotta get 'er done LOL

PS - Kat, I think my water MIGHT be ok LMAOOO :D:D in all seriousness I do still track it lightly, but I haven't been below a gallon in weeks LOL
  • katjustkat
    Steph you've got this! You're right on course. Ya...I looked up a gallon of water and it's 128 ounces. My drinking container only holds 20 ounces and it's kind of a pain always going to the frig to fill it back up. I think I had 4 today plus a cuppa coffee lol. But I'm gonna try to keep up the water. Maybe I'll find that it's a key factor that can get me on the right track. Wishing you positive vibes. <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Steph, it is a downer when your fasts don't yield you the expected results. My 3-day fasts have yielded little results in the last 4 or 5 months. I think going back to basic OMAD will do it for you. Keep your head up, you may have a whoosh in the near future.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I hope so gals, because it IS super frustrating - if they were baby fasts or I was inconsistent or something, fine BUT PERFECT FASTS?!? MRAH! LOL

Back on regular OMAD which simultaneously feels like a vaca and HORRIBLE (I hate OMADing and counting cals on the weekends...annoying LOL)
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Good luck! I’ve been pleasantly surprised that I don’t find OMADing on the weekends to be that challenging. I really thought I would because in previous years we’ve always taken weekends off from dieting.
  • jadepearl
    You can do this 👍❤️ Cheering for you from Down Under 📣👏
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Steph ---the pics are cute....you are super tiny in the ones you posted!!!!

It sucks that the fasts weren't that great---but maybe going back to OMAD is what you need?? Maybe you are where you need to be and the vanity pounds may be stubborn coming off........

Cheering you on dear :) you got this!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Just checking in guys :) almost 2 full weeks of regular OMAD and down to 161.5 - I think by next week I'll be back down to 158 so THEN we'll be back on track and on a losing path - I'll post more once I hit that but right now it's just annoying time to get back down without the fasting *sigh* LOL
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that regular OMAD did the trick. So, cheering you on to 158! <3
  • volgirl1322
    You are a rock star ----I am sure you will crush your latest goals :)
  • LadyBlanks
    You got this Steph! Like it was told to me. We know what to do we just have to do it. Let's do this!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I hope you're doing great and OMADing is giving you the results you're wanting :)
  • volgirl1322
    Missing you Steph hope all is well.....hugs <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Yes, my dear... how are things?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I hope everything is ok with you Steph 🙏 <3