I need help about my metabolism please (weight loss)

dexter_lamens
dexter_lamens Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2020 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi,

So i've been dieting for about 9 weeks now and lost about 1.5kg per week.
I eat very healthy and weigh my food and write everything down.
I eat around 1200 to 1300 calories a day.
I'm 30 years and started at around 95-96 kg.
My height is 193 cm so my ideal weight is somewhere in between 69 and 93 kg.
My goal is to stay at around 12% bodyfat and also work on my abs, which i train about 20 minutes every day.
So right now i'm at about 82 kg and i need to get to around 75 kg for +- 12% bodyfat.

This is my problem:
If i keep eating say 1200 calories a day until i reach 75 kg.
And from there start eating 2500 calories again every day, i think that won't be a good thing for my goal and metabolism.
I read alot about gaining weight after a slow metabolism but i'd like to know how fast i can get my metabolism up again.
If it even changed after 3 months of 1200 calories a day dieting. (please tell me if you know more cause i have no idea)
Lets say i start eating 1900 calories at 77 kg for about a month until i hit 75 kg and after that start eating +- 2500 calories again.

Will that be insufficient or is there no slow metabolism to begin with.

I just want to say that i have no problem eating healthy so that won't be a problem after dieting.
I only ever drink water since i'm 18 and i really love healthy food, it not only tastes great but also makes me feel good.

Please help me.

Replies

• dexter_lamens
    Thank you for replying harper.
    I feel pretty good doing this diet tbh.
    And i mean i only drink water for 12 years now since i started drinking only water at 18.
  • dexter_lamens
    Well that doesn't help with my problem tho.
  • dexter_lamens
    edited August 2020
    I use several calculators. Watched alot of videos and seen alot of pictures of percentages.
    Also looked at myself and my guess is that i started at 30%+ body fat and now i am at 21%.
    Everything falls in place mostly so i believe i'm at 21% now give or take ofcourse. http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
  • dexter_lamens
    edited August 2020
    I build muscle and have very high protein intake.
    Again not the answer i asked about.
  • dexter_lamens
    edited August 2020
    What is this talk about what happened and what i should have done.
    I'm asking for something that i need help with going forward cause i lost 1.5kg each week for 9 weeks.
    And all i hear about is stuff i have no use for right now plus i don't agree with most of it after reading tens of hours of articles online.
    You can easily lose more then 250 grams a week healthy.
    Plus Lietchi thinks a bmi of 20 is not a good idea? While my bmi can even go to 18.5 and still be healhy. All this talk about the past and what i have no use for. Just nonsense and incorrect facts as well.

Some advice, answer peoples question or just don't reply.
  • Watchoit
    Watchoit Posts: 10 Member
    As far as I know, once your muscle mass increases so does your rate of intake.