Morbidly obese and taking no prisoners

Replies

• ntw250
    ntw250 Posts: 15 Member
    Doing great mate, I hope to follow your inspiration, starting (again) at 336, hoping for 250
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    Wow. Thats a workout! Keep it up.
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Good stuff man. You are an inspiration to a lot of people💪
  • dew11252
    Way to go! That may be a short term goal, but it sounds like a milestone. Hope this coming week is full of victories🏁
  • Thearchybunker78
    Thearchybunker78 Posts: 317 Member
    This is absolutely awesome! You are doing something amazing here. Continue this path. Each new day is a gift and you are celebrating it greatly!
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    Awesome! The difference is absolutely noticeable. You are doing really well.
  • dew11252
    Goodbye 400's. Hello path to new adventures!
    Keep up the good work.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Jch4mb3rs Posts: 67 Member
    Today's workout

60 single arm kettlebell deadlifts
    30 kettlebell dead cleans and press
    60 kettlebell kettlebell rows
    80 kettlebell slingshots
    90 kettlebell halos
    90 mace 360's
    90 mace spear stabs
    60 mace grave diggers
    60 mace dynamic curls
    10 kettlebell two hand swings
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Had a good day with staying below calories and doing my cardio (c25k) despite being sick.

Just under 19 minutes for a mile, a week and a half ago it was 22-23 minutes.

2vvcdcafehnl.jpg
  • Jch4mb3rs
    I'm going to the doctors tomorrow morning for a second opinion about my ailment. Whether I truly have shingles inside my ear, or a ear infection (which is what i think it is) i have found that i just can't get myself to do the weights right now....just compounds the pressure in my face. at least running has proven to still be very doable with my current situation. Wont be surprised if this affects my weigh in day on Friday lol
  • kfarnworth2785
    kfarnworth2785 Posts: 46 Member
    I think it's awesome to see another believer working to treat their body as the temple it was created to be! Keep giving Christ the glory and praise and lots of prayers 🙏. Praying for the body of Christ that the Lord will bless and strengthen us all in that area! God bless!
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Did some running today, and ended the day in a caloric deficit.

New weight is 394 for a weight loss of 3 pounds this week.