The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    I just hit my 6 months a few days ago. On 2/8, I fell & ended up having surgery on my ankle after breaking 3 bones in 4 places. It's been a long road. I was on total bed rest for nearly 3 solid months.I decided that nigjt in the hospital that I had to try a different route. I'm doing well now. It still aches & swells, but I finished physical therapy last Wednesday, & I'm starting week 6 of going to the gym. I also decided to spend that booze money on a personal trainer 3 times a week. Seven months ago, I never thought I'd be here. Feels pretty good to be happy with myself again!

Amazing! I do remember your post long ago when you said you were in bed with broken bones. I am going to personal trainer as well - isn't it a fabulous thing to do? The trainer pushes you so hard. Plus, I would hate to be hungover and going to a session which is a great deterrent. I'm happy for you! Seven months is great!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo Awesome Counter! 500 hours bravo!
    I understand about not posting much but still reading :) Hope you feel better soon!
    You made me laugh out loud with your hello post! Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hahahaha.. I guess for all the images for my thumb to stutter on, this was a good one. It wouldn't let me erarse it for some reason. After all these years, I wish MFP could make their photo set up a little more friendly. Here are my stats from yesterday.. (and also, I'm considering the too right paint color, Vanillin) hahhayscxctckqvs6.jpg

what app is this... I think I would like to use it, too :)
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hahahaha.. I guess for all the images for my thumb to stutter on, this was a good one. It wouldn't let me erarse it for some reason. After all these years, I wish MFP could make their photo set up a little more friendly. Here are my stats from yesterday.. (and also, I'm considering the too right paint color, Vanillin) hahhayscxctckqvs6.jpg

what app is this... I think I would like to use it, too :)

5w2xxu47evzr.jpg

Quit Drinking - Stay Sober app.
    I really do like all the data. Counters do help for me, because I hate to see them go back to day 1. It's incredible seeing the amount of money saved & amount of drinks I haven't had.