Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Face mask or no face mask?

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @Gisel2015 Think Ron White here.

I had the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability.
    You can't fix stupid. Stupid is forever. :p
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    I only wear it when I need to go into stores that require them. Aside from that I don't. Medical personnel dealing specifically with highly contagious viruses and bacteria wear hazmat suits, full o2 apparatus and face shields. The virus easily escaped a high level bio-lab. A piece of cloth isn't going to do anything to protect anyone.
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    Never wore one and doing fine.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,135 Member
    tittyman1 wrote: »

Why can't people seem to grasp that wearing a mask is to protect OTHERS from YOUR snot and slobber droplets exploding from your face while you are blabbing your uninformed opinions on wearing masks?

Because few people seem to be able to comprehend doing something that benefits someone other than themselves.

Well said, and I wonder where did they learn that..... >:)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    edited August 2020
    tittyman1 wrote: »

Why can't people seem to grasp that wearing a mask is to protect OTHERS from YOUR snot and slobber droplets exploding from your face while you are blabbing your uninformed opinions on wearing masks?

Because a LOT of people apparently only think about themselves. I wonder how they will feel if they catch it and spread it to people they love and they die or get dangerously ill.
This discussion has been closed.