Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 122

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,274 Member
    Does anyone know @tlw9297? I have a friend request but have no idea who it is. I don’t accept unless the person is active on this board, the only one I’m on. The same on Facebook - too many weird random friend requests from total strangers!

Sorry, don't recognise that user name; I'm the same, only accept as friends on MFP people I recognise from here, had an unpleasant experience a while back so just ignore random people now, it's best to avoid potential problems!!
    I'm not on Facebook so that doesn't apply to me.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,274 Member
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    My oak tree produces acorns every other year. A lot of acorns. This is the year. Does anybody have a good recipe for acorns? Just kidding. I can be a squirrel sometimes.

Does it indicate that there is going to be a bad winter? The squirrels have extra stores to layby? You know how these old wife's tales start !!!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    My oak tree produces acorns every other year. A lot of acorns. This is the year. Does anybody have a good recipe for acorns? Just kidding. I can be a squirrel sometimes.

Does it indicate that there is going to be a bad winter? The squirrels have extra stores to layby? You know how these old wife's tales start !!!

No, I don't think so. This tree does seem to be on a bi-yearly schedule. Or every 3 years. Thank goodness. The last time I picked up close to 30 gallons of acorns.