Men's group

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2020
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/lTdmTd0j1as

Every time I see this post it reminds me of Little Rascals.

🤣

I still have one bacon wrapped chicken breast if you're interested!..I mean..no.. go away! 😋

🤭 I'll sneak in the back window and hide in the closet while you distract them. They'll never know I was here 🤫

Oh noooo! You come in,you'll sneak Jo in, suddenly there's a basement and guys are disappearing. I'll pass it to you in the singles hangout !😜

😂 you know us too well.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    CowboyLife wrote: »
    I wonder if they share all the names of the creepy ladies kinda like what girls do in theirs 🤣😂

Ha, this I wanna be in on 😂

We try not to categorize all of the ladies here... each are special in their own way... did I get that right guys?

Oh no, I don't want a mention. I just wanna know who all the creepy ladies are 😏

I can tell you 😏
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I wonder if they share all the names of the creepy ladies kinda like what girls do in theirs 🤣😂

We try not to categorize all of the ladies here... each are special in their own way... did I get that right guys?

Oh no, I don't want a mention. I just wanna know who all the creepy ladies are 😏

I can tell you 😏

You're right at the top

Oh stop... ☺️
  • PaperDoll_

I can tell you 😏

You're right at the top

Oh stop... ☺️

You can just PM me those ladies names, thanks 😁

On it! I’ll throw in a few of the guy ones too. I hate to discriminate.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

dzznjv3mvtjn.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    I peeked in the window 😳
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member

🤣

I still have one bacon wrapped chicken breast if you're interested!..I mean..no.. go away! 😋

🤭 I'll sneak in the back window and hide in the closet while you distract them. They'll never know I was here 🤫

Oh noooo! You come in,you'll sneak Jo in, suddenly there's a basement and guys are disappearing. I'll pass it to you in the singles hangout !😜

😂 you know us too well.

I'm still traumatized...from before 😱😋
  • PaperDoll_

I can tell you 😏

You're right at the top

Oh stop... ☺️

No thanks, had more than my fair share of those 😂

Sent 😇
  • CowboyLife
    CowboyLife Posts: 1,100 Member

I can tell you 😏

You're right at the top

Oh stop... ☺️

Don't forget the kinky list

We might be willing to list swap... lol
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    This "men's group" idea is a great tactic to pique the ladies attention

Why should it pique the ladies attention? The 100s of threads about PCOS ,TOM, feminism and the ones for women of every height and weight and every combination thereof don't pique my interest.

All the replies about a men's group,with the exception of mine,are from women. Newsflash,we aren't preoccupied with womenwomenwomen 24/7 ,you know who is? Wimmin!

One mfp group for guys to chat about guy stuff isn't gonna bring down the internet.just sayin 😎

Who the heck are pcos and tom
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    hrichts wrote: »

Why should it pique the ladies attention? The 100s of threads about PCOS ,TOM, feminism and the ones for women of every height and weight and every combination thereof don't pique my interest.

All the replies about a men's group,with the exception of mine,are from women. Newsflash,we aren't preoccupied with womenwomenwomen 24/7 ,you know who is? Wimmin!

One mfp group for guys to chat about guy stuff isn't gonna bring down the internet.just sayin 😎

its like the three seashells. nobody knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CowboyLife

I can tell you 😏

You're right at the top

Oh stop... ☺️

Don't forget the kinky list

We might be willing to list swap... lol

List sent, sorry I only know of one 🤷‍♀️

Hm, it’s a start...
  • slimgirljo15

🤣

😂 you know us too well.

🤫 shhhh you're scaring potential vict.. ermmm new friends :laugh:
  • CowboyLife

🤣

😂 you know us too well.

See why we need this group... safety in numbers...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »

its like the three seashells. nobody knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well now I’m intrigued
  • slimgirljo15

🤣

😂 you know us too well.

See why we need this group... safety in numbers...

1bdok4q709ma.gif

• CowboyLife
    9ip5880un4qw.jpg
    :D

Ouch...
  • CowboyLife
    9ip5880un4qw.jpg
    :D

😂

No co-signing in the men’s group please... we take our club rules seriously ladies
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    We get it. No wimens