New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    pjq6dbby2jy0.png
    new flavors

I'm tempted to try this, but when I last tried new flavors, the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies Frozen Half Baked Chunks, they were both kind of boring. I need samples of all new flavors before I buy an entire bag again. It seems like nothing will ever compare to the original.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Just saw these and was offered a free box by the company so going to give them a try. I like the ingredients.

Vegan and keto, that's relatively rare in the bar world (at least that I've seen). Interested to hear what you think of them. I love sunflower seed butter.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2020
    glassyo wrote: »
    I can never resist sprinkles. And they taste exactly like frosted animal crackers. Yum!

6j16827raos7.png

I’ve yet to see these in stores but I will definitely be buying. I imagine it to taste like those frosted animal crackers that I loved as a kid.
    Just saw these and was offered a free box by the company so going to give them a try. I like the ingredients.

Vegan and keto, that's relatively rare in the bar world (at least that I've seen). Interested to hear what you think of them. I love sunflower seed butter.

Yes that’s why I’m interested to try them and I am a huge fan of sunflower seed butter. And not sure high calorie like pretty much everything keto lol. They should be coming today so I’ll let you guys know if they are any good.

2owjxu33izrv.jpeg
    dcedmj7tw0i1.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2020
    Good deal $1 for box of 20 bars. They are really good! I got the pink and yellow. Kind of like larabars but softer and with more of a crunch. Really soft and lots of small chunks of nuts throughout. 98 calories per bar. Take the quiz until you get the yellow and pink. The yellow ingredients are just dates, cashews, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts. On the website it says the ingredients are dates almonds and apples... so kinda weird.

I recommend using paypal or paypal with a visa gift card with only a few bucks on it so you can easily cancel if they every try to charge you more. I emailed them after getting them and they said it's not a subscription like it says when you sign up and only if you want to continue you will be charged again.

m3sqt6s1bt32.jpg
    brdd3n4l6ary.jpg
    068pcf39we76.jpg

https://shop.myair.ai/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Wow this is soooooo goood! Made with chicken protein. Slightly spicy with TONS of flavor. 10/10 mdw0krbg6i4j.jpeg
    haelcgaewuxw.jpeg
    09iaqtwt3jm7.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I am just full of reviews today lol ! But I also tried the sunflower seed vegan Ben and jerry line. I wasn’t really impressed with their other vegan ice creams but this one was REALLY good. It was much creamier than the others I’ve had. I could taste then sunflower seed butter. It has a nice salty sweet caramel flavor and tons of brown butter cookies throughout. I would buy it again. I ate the whole pint at once but made room for it by exchanging it for 2 of my nightly Lenny and Larry cookies LOL. n4npaqndxok1.jpeg
    d5u7mg3ac8kg.jpeg
    d1ghd5rhyum0.jpeg
    rs2tf3zrddme.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    uv6bbkavm6ae.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Wow this is soooooo goood! Made with chicken protein. Slightly spicy with TONS of flavor. 10/10 mdw0krbg6i4j.jpeg
    haelcgaewuxw.jpeg
    09iaqtwt3jm7.jpeg

The ones that bring the calorie count to the ones place are hilarious to me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Sorry for a million posts today but I got this email from quest if any of you want to check out the health and fitness expo it’s virtual this year. Might be cool to see all the new products. Too bad it doesn’t come with a sample gift bag lol.

“ Perk #1: Free Pass to the Virtual IDEA World Expo Hall
    Have you always wanted to attend the IDEA World Expo, but wasn’t able to travel to California? Here is your chance to experience it from the comforts of your own home, and learn what’s next in the health and fitness industry.
    You can download a free expo hall pass here: https://www.ideafit.com/fitness-conferences/world-virtual/virtual-expo-hall/ for access to the expo only, where they can interact with brands through chat, view videos/documents and participate in giveaways/discounts. ”
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    I am just full of reviews today lol ! But I also tried the sunflower seed vegan Ben and jerry line. I wasn’t really impressed with their other vegan ice creams but this one was REALLY good. It was much creamier than the others I’ve had. I could taste then sunflower seed butter. It has a nice salty sweet caramel flavor and tons of brown butter cookies throughout. I would buy it again. I ate the whole pint at once but made room for it by exchanging it for 2 of my nightly Lenny and Larry cookies LOL.

Definitely cosigned on the Creme Brulee non-dairy flavor (the Netflix and Chill is pretty good too). It's more sweet than I usually like but can't get enough of that stuff. The sort of cookie bits and caramel are just delicious. Definitely get this one!
    c5x52heo4lhk.jpeg

Wow heavy breathing on this one!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are nothing great, just taste like mini larabars. They are SUPER tiny and not satisfying at all. aeji8jjdr8j7.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    haelcgaewuxw.jpeg
    09iaqtwt3jm7.jpeg

The ones that bring the calorie count to the ones place are hilarious to me.

Because one serving definitely has 134 calories, not 133 😆. Especially when it’s a mix...

Wow just saw these I want to try the birthday cake and cotton candy ! Where is @hgycta x333lxtkk83q.jpeg
    e41lsksaw0rx.jpeg

I’m over here heavy breathing over those cotton candy waffles.... o///o
  • hgycta
    Like dippin dots but with fruit. These look good. b8kullr5h5cs.jpeg
    dhf6ddx0diqp.jpeg
    c5x52heo4lhk.jpeg
    eqa23zta7cy3.jpeg

WHERE CAN I GET THAT POPCORN
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Just saw these and was offered a free box by the company so going to give them a try. I like the ingredients. r53y3squ9p9h.jpeg
    87g18eh46eus.jpeg

wow...the company just offered you a free box? Why doesn't that ever happen to me? lol 🤣🤣
  • hgycta
    bx2pt16kqzk8.jpeg

Smart Sweets has a new Sour Watermelon bites flavor, and they’re AMAZING. That being said, they’re way more sour than anything else they sell and I can only handle a little at a time! They remind me of the warheads my brother used to eat the heck out of when we were younger in terms of sourness. The flavor is DELICIOUS like actual watermelon, it doesn’t taste fake to me at all. The texture is my favorite part though so chewy and addicting :)
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    bx2pt16kqzk8.jpeg

Smart Sweets has a new Sour Watermelon bites flavor, and they’re AMAZING. That being said, they’re way more sour than anything else they sell and I can only handle a little at a time! They remind me of the warheads my brother used to eat the heck out of when we were younger in terms of sourness. The flavor is DELICIOUS like actual watermelon, it doesn’t taste fake to me at all. The texture is my favorite part though so chewy and addicting :)
    My brain is trying to figure out this flavor combo (admittedly from someone who isn’t a fan of watermelon candy because they all have THAT flavor, the distinct fakey one). I am not normally a fruit/gummy kinda person, but I do like the sugar covered fruit chews so I bet the texture might be similar to those? (Sunkist I believe?) Throw in warm head sourness (I can feel my taste buds retreating :lol: ) and I am curious!