From broken to beautiful!!!

kcl11022ya4x.jpeg
1nq8g9hg8uey.jpeg

Today marked a HUGE VICTORY!!!! To date I am down 532 pounds and it has been a heck of a journey so far! The photos are 2 years apart and although I would not allow my husband to take my picture at almost 800 pounds the first photo was of me at 577 pounds the second photo is me at 235 pounds! I have an incredible story of what happened to get me that caused my weight and the Miracle that God did and is continuing to do in me to turn someone broken into something Beautiful!!! If you want to know about my journey let me know.

Replies

• BadNew54u
    BadNew54u Posts: 8 Member
    God bless you and keep up the good work!
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Jaw dropping! What an amazing testimony you must have!! Congratulations doesn’t even skim the surface of the thoughts going through my head - I don’t even know you and am so proud of you! You are absolutely beaming in that pic <3<3<3
  • Sunsets7Dreams
    Sunsets7Dreams Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you! Everyday is a challenge and a Blessing!!!!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 329 Member
    Please do share more of your story. Congrats on your two-year journey, and God bless.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Incredible!!! Truly inspiring!
  • Sunsets7Dreams
    Sunsets7Dreams Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you Figgzie!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 329 Member
    Thanks for sharing more details of your journey. Keep your head up!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    You'll have to change your handle to 'sunrises!'....did you do this transformation under your own direction? I'm so happy you are going to share your experience in writing. You must share it girl!
  • dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    You've done so, so well. Bless your heart. I'm so happy for you. :sob::heart:
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    You look so young and vibrant. I don't know how to say this but I would've guessed you 30 years younger than your age. May the rest of your life be long, filled with every happiness and all of the health you've worked so hard for. Such a beauty you are.