Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Along similar lines, I was recently informed that there might be a market for pictures of. grape jelly-covered feet. Is my intel correct? How would one break into this line of work?

vvltldfqllq7.gif

rule 40?

Is that the no condiments near the duvet rule? I hear ya on that

that one rule where everything is someones fetish but i forget the number but your feet will be sticky
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Along similar lines, I was recently informed that there might be a market for pictures of. grape jelly-covered feet. Is my intel correct? How would one break into this line of work?

vvltldfqllq7.gif

rule 40?

Is that the no condiments near the duvet rule? I hear ya on that

that one rule where everything is someones fetish but i forget the number but your feet will be sticky

Ohhh yes. I didn’t realize there were numbers but it makes sense.

And I thought jam hands were annoying
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I prefer fig jam or orange marmalade personally...
    Js 😌

You’re a man of discerning taste.

Eta: and it’ll cost you extra

I'm definitely a jam, cheese and wine kinda guy 🤷🏽‍♂️
    hrichts wrote: »

I prefer fig jam or orange marmalade personally...
    Js 😌

Those are already impossible to keep in stock due to high demand

It's pretty much the only reason I go to whole foods these days 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I suggest starting an onlyfans?

So you’re saying a booth at the craft fair is unprofessional

I think there’s definitely a market for that though tbh.

Well, well, well, look who’s got the lowdown on the jelly feet market

I have a lot of intel that most people wouldn’t think I do. Or would they?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    So what do people really think of Uggs? I am trying to reconcile their cost with how everyone talks trash about them
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    So what do people really think of Uggs? I am trying to reconcile their cost with how everyone talks trash about them

They'll look great in your closet next to your Crocs.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

it's not fall yet and no matter how much you want it to be you have to wait on them until October 1st at the absolute soonest
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    girls-

is bad grammar/texting an actual dealbreaker or does it kinda depend?

Yes.
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

is it really worth it for not having pockets though

Who needs pockets when there are cute purses to be had!

Although, I hate purses, pockets really are better....

I like my pockets to hold my snackies 😋

• Mr_Healthy_Habits

I think they are neat...

Like if you get some long neck ones and a few strategically placed ribbons in your hair, with the right blouse and slightly pointed ears... 🤷🏽‍♂️

You could look just like one of those really cute elves from LOTR or something 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

I would think is creepy AF if a stranger took a screenshot of my pictures. That's really weird. Also, what are you doing with those? Do I get my own folder? Now I have so many questions...
  • Motorsheen
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

I would think is creepy AF if a stranger took a screenshot of my pictures. That's really weird. Also, what are you doing with those? Do I get my own folder? Now I have so many questions...

ut oh.
  • Motorsheen

@hrichts

Maybe I'm old skool, but.... yeah, for me it's just that 90's surf vibe that I still appreciate.

Chickas wearing shorts, Uggs and a hooded sweatshirt - Dig.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ut oh.

Are you the person I go to to ask for additional questions? 😳🤣
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »

ut oh.

Are you the person I go to to ask for additional questions? 😳🤣

maybe.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited August 2020

What if they weren't necessarily a stranger, but rather an mfp admirer you were familiar with and...

*kitten*... Nvm I guess it's still creepy 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11

What if they weren't necessarily a stranger, but rather an mfp admirer you were familiar with and...

*kitten*... Nvm I guess it's still creepy 😂

Haha I highly doubt there's an admirer let alone a familiar one out there screenshotting my pictures but I agree it's still creepy. Why just not ask for your very own picture? Is more special that way, isn't? 😉🤣
  • RGILLESP1
    RGILLESP1 Posts: 11 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

So to put in perspective would you have this opinion if you were say. 5’9 to 6’ ?? My girls are 5’8 and 5’9 - and their Pickens are slim right now for dudes taller than they are - which as a dad - I’m completely fine with 😂

I’m 5’9” and you’re right that pickins are slim for guys who are taller. Lol. I don’t really care about height for this exact reason. If he doesn’t care if I’m on the taller side, I don’t care if he’s on the shorter side! There are much more important things to worry about, like whether or not he’s a serial killer. 😂
  • RGILLESP1
    RGILLESP1 Posts: 11 Member
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

If those are my only two options, I’ll just be alone. 😂
  • Motorsheen
    RGILLESP1 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

So to put in perspective would you have this opinion if you were say. 5’9 to 6’ ?? My girls are 5’8 and 5’9 - and their Pickens are slim right now for dudes taller than they are - which as a dad - I’m completely fine with 😂

I’m 5’9” and you’re right that pickins are slim for guys who are taller. Lol. I don’t really care about height for this exact reason. If he doesn’t care if I’m on the taller side, I don’t care if he’s on the shorter side! There are much more important things to worry about, like whether or not he’s a serial killer. 😂

so.... serial killer is a potential game changer ?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Is she hot?

What would be the point otherwise? 😁

Well then... How do yoouu feel about it?

Asking for a friend 😬

If I post it publicly I know it COULD be used for anything. I guess as long as they’re not distributing or profiting financially from my image I’d be ok with it. For personal, private use only is what I’m saying.

What about if I cut you in for a slice of the profits? 😃