Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Saab_2020
    Saab_2020 Posts: 4 Member
    I only have 2 friends ... need more for motivation .. your success will be good motivation for me ... feel free to add you can always delete me afterwards lol
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    I'm back after being gone for many years. I would appreciate any support. I can't do this without support.
  • MandeDouglas
    MandeDouglas Posts: 3 Member
    New here. Recent heart attacks has me redoing everything. In the gym and cardiac rehab 3-5 days a week. Making healthy changes to continue thriving.
  • Time4Me0411
    Time4Me0411 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all, I would love to say I am new to MFP, but shamefully I have been here on and off for a while! I now have my head in the game and tracking every ounce I consume. I live in Warwickshire, UK and it would be great to have some friends on here for times when we need to laugh, maybe cry, to support and also to encourage each other to keep going when things are tough. My initial goal is to lose around 50lbs. I am 46 years old, so old enough to know what I need to do but young enough to know if I make the changes now, there is a lot I still want to accomplish that I have been putting off because of how I feel about myself. Two of things that I want to try but don't have the confidence to do right now is paragliding and paddle boarding. Please feel free to add me and together we can smash it! x
  • Bobfellows999
    Bobfellows999 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Bob from St Albans. Back on the treadmill.... again. Know what to do, just got to keep to the plan. Remember you cant out exercise a poor diet.
  • I've been on MFP for a week now, so still pretty new and learning lots about what I eat! I'd also love some pals to help motivate on here so feel free to add me! :smile:
  • TonetteJ1986
    TonetteJ1986 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi everyone I'm new here. I dropped 20 lbs and looking to drop 20 more. My goal is to eat more healthy and to stick with living a healthy lifestyle.
  • tinkerbell23lover
    tinkerbell23lover Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone :-) My name is sheila. I am new to this group. Im new to this app but have been trying to lose weight for years. Here is to hoping this is my magic cure all. Im doing v shred extreme workout along with 6 yoga burn exercise programs. Im also doing it works skinny brew and night time meditation drops since im an insomniac and cant sleep. To top it off im also doing keto pills from it works, 310 nutrition tea and coffee over cardio since i love sweet drinks. :-) Happy to meet you all and hope we all reach our goals :-).
  • mslamblambs
    mslamblambs Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I haven't been around MFP for about two years, but I'm back with a new account after the last app I tried to use had a bad update and got rid of my favorite features. Looking for friends I suppose! I've been on a journey down from 175 and currently at 154. Just trying to make sure I hit my nutrients and get off my butt and active, haha. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jayneete
    Jayneete Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone, I’m not exactly new here but it’s been awhile since I’ve visited.
    Hope everyone is well and staying on track or starting again like me.
    Just don’t give up! 🙂
  • Leismomma09
    Leismomma09 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Everyone! I just started this journey yesterday with my fiance! We are on the Slimfast 3-2-1 plan but using premier protein shakes. He wants to lose 30 lbs and I want to lose around 90. He is on a 1600 calorie day and I am on a 1200. We are also doing lots of walking! Feel free to add me if you want! I upload some delicious recipes that we do for dinner!
  • sumit_01
    sumit_01 Posts: 1 Member
    Let the journey begin !
    All the best guys... ;)
  • TashaHenry89
    TashaHenry89 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone. I've been using mfp on and off since 2012! I'm finally dedicated to lose my weight once and for all. I've added a few already but please feel free to add me. I have about 12 stone to lose so could definitely use support and inspiration 😊
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    I was on here back in 2013 but haven’t been on since and the app is changed a lot so I feel new. I gained a few pounds at the beginning of Covid but didn’t really notice because I was only wearing leggings and a Tshirt and on lock down so not really paying attention. I’m pretty self conscious about gaining just a few pounds since I’m in health/beauty conscious LA but when I go to the store, I wear a mask, sunglasses and baseball cap so no one would even know it’s me LOL. I’m 19 lbs over my goal weight which Fitness Pal warns is too low but that weight is normal in LA. I recently have had weird stomach issues (I hope not Covid) and have no appetite so figured it would be a good time to finally lose some extra weight. I’ve actually already lost a few pounds due to these stomach issues which motivates me to continue. I eat super healthy and am mostly a vegetarian but often overdo it on healthy fattening foods like nuts, seeds, flax meal, chia, avocado... Healthy foods but high in calories and I’m ridiculously lazy when it comes to exercise!
  • alligod3
    alligod3 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Angelita looking forward to loosing about 15 pounds and staying in shape!
  • cranialrock9934
    cranialrock9934 Posts: 12 Member
    I have been very inconsistent and never made my journey public. But this time I wanted to do things differently and get out of my shell so I am on this journey to lose 20lbs and reduce sugar so I can get healthier. So hopefully I make some new accountability friends :smile:

Good luck
  • sasmith3382
    sasmith3382 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and would love some motivation! Add me and we can motivate each other 😁
  • maamekonadu2020
    maamekonadu2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi please I need motivation. Wants to try keto
  • shellbaby723
    shellbaby723 Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Michelle. I know how to lose the weight but I’m not good at maintaining it. I lost 60 pounds before about 8 years ago. This was me at my largest. I had been thin all my life and when I hit my late 20’s I started not burning calories like I had and then I met my husband and that added to the weight Married and then had my first child and it wasn’t until after I had her that my weight exploded and continued with 2 more kids. I know it was due to bad eating habits and a really sedimentary lifestyle. So at 40 I made a plan to lose weight and I did 60 pounds but I just didn’t maintain it. It was easier then my body was stronger and I didn’t have as many aches and pains. I lost weight faster and easier. So this time has been a struggle to maintain positive but at almost twenty pounds I’m feeling better. I still don’t see a difference but I didn’t last time either.
  • nmwelburn
    nmwelburn Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi all, looking for support while losing 20kg by New Year's Day.

Please add me.