Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited August 2020
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

I would think is creepy AF if a stranger took a screenshot of my pictures. That's really weird. Also, what are you doing with those? Do I get my own folder? Now I have so many questions...

What if they weren't necessarily a stranger, but rather an mfp admirer you were familiar with and...

*kitten*... Nvm I guess it's still creepy 😂

Haha I highly doubt there's an admirer let alone a familiar one out there screenshotting my pictures but I agree it's still creepy. Why just not ask for your very own picture? Is more special that way, isn't? 😉🤣

You wouldn't by chance happen to own a pair of cowgirl boots would you? 🤔

Maybe a hat? 😏
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    cotton granny panties yes or no?
    yj9taudog4uf.jpeg

My *** only if you've given up in life entirely?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    girls-

is bad grammar/texting an actual dealbreaker or does it kinda depend?

I'm sorry I have to google everything to get it "right"!!
    ...sometimes I like to "free feel" (my horrible spelling)...to see if you 'get it'!!
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

I would think is creepy AF if a stranger took a screenshot of my pictures. That's really weird. Also, what are you doing with those? Do I get my own folder? Now I have so many questions...

What if they weren't necessarily a stranger, but rather an mfp admirer you were familiar with and...

*kitten*... Nvm I guess it's still creepy 😂

Haha I highly doubt there's an admirer let alone a familiar one out there screenshotting my pictures but I agree it's still creepy. Why just not ask for your very own picture? Is more special that way, isn't? 😉🤣

Damn. Back to feeling guilty.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    So what do people really think of Uggs? I am trying to reconcile their cost with how everyone talks trash about them

They'll look great in your closet next to your Crocs.
    So what do people really think of Uggs? I am trying to reconcile their cost with how everyone talks trash about them

I think they are neat...

Like if you get some long neck ones and a few strategically placed ribbons in your hair, with the right blouse and slightly pointed ears... 🤷🏽‍♂️

You could look just like one of those really cute elves from LOTR or something 🤷🏽‍♂️...

You jerks 😂

I don’t own any, I just can’t believe how much they cost considering how much people seem to hate them. Kinda like Juicy Couture sweatpants back in the day.
  • CacoEther
    So next question: Juicy Couture sweatpants. Paired with Uggs
  • CacoEther

it's not fall yet and no matter how much you want it to be you have to wait on them until October 1st at the absolute soonest

I hate all your rules
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

are they sweatpants sweatpants or tight legging sweatpants?
  • CacoEther

are they sweatpants sweatpants or tight legging sweatpants?

Oh god I don’t know the right answer
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member

Here are all your questions answered 😉

https://youtu.be/PaghIdSJKvQ
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    What is your opinion on something you frequently see the opposite sex do? Opine away.

OR

Ask the opposite sex what their opinion is about something your sex does (or that you do specifically). For example, “guys, what is your real opinion about girls wearing mom jeans?”

Are mom jeans the ones without holes before purchase?
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

Doormat.
  • CacoEther
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Here are all your questions answered 😉

https://youtu.be/PaghIdSJKvQ

I’m gonna watch this while I sip on my PSL, I can’t wait
  • Motorsheen wrote: »

ut oh.

Are you the person I go to to ask for additional questions? 😳🤣

only if you want to walk away with more questions
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    IMO, when some females complain they don't have enough time in the day to do things. I do everything in my house: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, etc. and still have 2 jobs as well as time to still spend with my kid and do some things I like. I do put limit on things to do in the day because organized time makes it easier to get things done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • CacoEther
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    IMO, when some females complain they don't have enough time in the day to do things. I do everything in my house: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, etc. and still have 2 jobs as well as time to still spend with my kid and do some things I like. I do put limit on things to do in the day because organized time makes it easier to get things done.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yeah but have you tried doing all those things PLUS a nap PLUS social media? You’d be singing a different tune
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

So... What's the question? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

So... What's the question? 🤷🏽‍♂️

How do I get my wife to pull her weight around here?

u knew about my time management issues going into this! smh they always wanna change u once they got u

Babe, just check the items off the list in order. It’s not that hard.