Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• taraxalo
    taraxalo Posts: 3 Member
    Hey y'all! New member here on a journey to lose ALOT 😅 Feel free to add me, message me, etc. I appreciate all the support I can get! 🥰
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Back to MFP after an extended break. Have picked up a few extra kilos and diabetes on the way. Looking for motivation/support/accountability buddies to help me on my journey and in turn i will support/motivate you. Feel free to add me any time. I'm in Australia but happy to have motivation from whatever corner of the world it comes from
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    There is always room for more friends...
  • PartyMarc69
    PartyMarc69 Posts: 1 Member
    Just looking for some friends on the app to make it more interactive and to get new ideas on things to eat. Feel free to add me.
  • JT_24
    JT_24 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi...would love to more friends! Feel free to add me.
  • Silhouette_man
    Silhouette_man Posts: 104 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi,

I'm always looking for positive support and willing to give positive support.

Gabe
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Always up for mutual support. Add me and let’s get after it!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    I’m here! If you’re looking for almost daily posts!
    I’m doing a cutting phase right now.
  • latye1995
    latye1995 Posts: 1 Member
    I love following people's journeys! I could could always use more motivation to keep me going. 💪🏻 Feel free to add me! 🖤
  • GiannaFaithsMom
    GiannaFaithsMom Posts: 8 Member
    Starting back up again!!! Need some motivation...want to drop 20lbs
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    Could always use some motivation! Add me please.
  • Phoenix5677
    Phoenix5677 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to add motivators. :). Just got back on the app after a while. Time for me to stop being slack.
  • Beclynrob
    Beclynrob Posts: 8 Member
    Add me!! Starting back with low carb since it’s worked well for me in the past. Need some accountability!!
  • seaschweitzer
    seaschweitzer Posts: 28 Member
    Back to MFP after gaining the weight I had lost after two pregnancies. I'm here to lose approximately 50-60 pounds and looking for friends to take along on the journey!
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    I rejoined yesterday as I know this is the only way I can do this successfully. I've done it before however I keep falling in the trap of "I can do it myself now" and then it all goes wrong :s

So, back again, looking to lose about 10 kilos, but my first goal is 3 kilos, to get back into a healthy BMI.

Would love to add some friendly faces to my friends list.
  • palprotein
    palprotein Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2020
    Looking for friends to help keep each other motivated!

I joined a month ago, right now I'm doing daily cardio as well as 16:8 intermittent fasting and a mostly paleo diet. Lost about 15 lbs so far (I joined after already having lost 10), looking to lose ~30 more before I start bulking.
  • RiffsnBarbells
    RiffsnBarbells Posts: 27 Member
    Add me if you want more friends to cheer you on. Everyone on MFP is inspiring in their own way and I'd love to share in part of your journey too.
  • 10Licker
    10Licker Posts: 7 Member
    I'm getting underway here and would love encouragement and accountability. Please add me! :)
  • dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    Anyone looking for a friend/accountability buddy? Add me!
  • SCStatie
    SCStatie Posts: 35 Member
    Hey I like friends!! Pick me!