The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• DeadSkelton
    DeadSkelton Posts: 6 Member
    37 year old Veteran of the US Army getting back on track I recently reached 2 of my goals first was 10 miles in 2 hour run and this morning 6 miles in 1 hour. Im looking for friends or anyone who likes to motivte and be motivated or people that just want another friend. If you want add me to your friends and lets take this journey together.
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    43 here. Add me!! Current friends list is pretty disappointing 🙄
  • tigerlily5629
    tigerlily5629 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all...38 here. Not really new but been away for a bit. Getting back to it! Feel free to add, more friends are always welcome :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Bigsur2 wrote: »
    43 here. Add me!! Current friends list is pretty disappointing 🙄

Okay. Done it.
  • GigiJabo
    GigiJabo Posts: 13 Member
    Hi. Im 39. I have to say seeing you all makes me feel so much better about aging because you all look great and its really inspiring to see how you all are pursuing your goals and living life to the fullest. Would love to have some motivational friends so please add me 😄
  • 1proudmomoffour
    1proudmomoffour Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2020
    I decided to leave another well known weight loss/get healthy group for personal reasons. I've heard wonderful things about My Fitness Pal and so I thought I'd give it a try. I really miss the inspiration from the previous community and am looking for encouragement and togetherness, hope to find it here!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    It's great there are so many people being added on here, good luck super heroes you have got this!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Good morning -- 54/m here and all this staying at home and teleworking has led to putting on about 20 pounds! If they called me back in today, I am not sure I'd fit into a suit. Anyone else seen a gain with so much time at home?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning -- 54/m here and all this staying at home and teleworking has led to putting on about 20 pounds! If they called me back in today, I am not sure I'd fit into a suit. Anyone else seen a gain with so much time at home?

Plenty of people have gained. :(
    vrfd6412crxe.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,106 Member

About eight pounds in March and April. Stopped the gain in May. Started working it back down in June and July, and I'm almost back to maintaining in the middle of my goal range -- almost where I was in February.
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Hey all, 40 something here from the UK saying "HI"
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

Who hasn't! I'm on a get fit by the end of summer spree. Join me we can shed some pounds by September
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    edited August 2020
    I lost 2 pounds over lockdown. I am 140 pounds, and looking to gain a little weight.

I don't seem to be in line with rest of the world around lockdown. I have only watched 90 minutes television. :)
  • annliz23
    toomuchbbq wrote: »
    41 here, just getting back into the swing of things. I like to keep my circle close, so if you’re friend collecting please don’t add me.

Good luck with your goals
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    37 and really focusing on changing my diet and exercise habits. Feel free to add me
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm on a poorly planned holiday next week (starting off in Norwich and then going to Plymouth. Norwich is 200 miles North-East from mine, and Plymouth is 300 miles South-West.)
  • annliz23
    drmwc wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm on a poorly planned holiday next week (starting off in Norwich and then going to Plymouth. Norwich is 200 miles North-East from mine, and Plymouth is 300 miles South-West.)

Enjoy!
  • jessieann1982
    jessieann1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all I'm 38 from Michigan. Gained a lot of weight this year. Starting over please add me! <3
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    edited August 2020
    44-married, looking for female friends. If you’re a dude that thinks this is a dating site get lost! Looking to lose 30 pounds, and get back on track with running.