Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    What is your opinion on something you frequently see the opposite sex do? Opine away.

OR

Ask the opposite sex what their opinion is about something your sex does (or that you do specifically). For example, “guys, what is your real opinion about girls wearing mom jeans?”

Are mom jeans the ones without holes before purchase?

I think it’s more the rise and the fit than the distressing. I didn’t actually know it included ripped jeans but apparently it does if they’ve got that high rise and baggier fit.

okmif6hc96y7.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

😂😂 omg at the responses to this!

I assume anything posted publicly could be used for anything by anyone. At any time. Lol

And you often get it sent back to you on insta, with a creepy message

Yeah.....it’s always interesting when you get a pic sent to you if your own self.

For the record....I don’t screen shot and keep pics. I’m not saying others should. I’m just saying if it’s put anywhere public, assume it has the potential to be saved somewhere.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    IMO, when some females complain they don't have enough time in the day to do things. I do everything in my house: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, etc. and still have 2 jobs as well as time to still spend with my kid and do some things I like. I do put limit on things to do in the day because organized time makes it easier to get things done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

So... What's the question? 🤷🏽‍♂️

How do I get my wife to pull her weight around here?

u knew about my time management issues going into this! smh they always wanna change u once they got u
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    IMO, when some females complain they don't have enough time in the day to do things. I do everything in my house: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, etc. and still have 2 jobs as well as time to still spend with my kid and do some things I like. I do put limit on things to do in the day because organized time makes it easier to get things done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

So... What's the question? 🤷🏽‍♂️

How do I get my wife to pull her weight around here?

You know... Every time I have these struggles, I tried to remind myself of a Mick Jagger quote...

"All your sickness, I can suck it up... Through it all at me, I can shrug it off"...

I think he's saying, if it's good in bed... Then who gives af about anything else...

Now my attempts to be as stoich fail me more often than I'd like to admit... But I try
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

😂😂 omg at the responses to this!

I assume anything posted publicly could be used for anything by anyone. At any time. Lol

And you often get it sent back to you on insta, with a creepy message

Yeah.....it’s always interesting when you get a pic sent to you if your own self.

For the record....I don’t screen shot and keep pics. I’m not saying others should. I’m just saying if it’s put anywhere public, assume it has the potential to be saved somewhere.

I’ve screenshot your pic before and added myself in it with you. Then sent the altered version to you. This is entirely normal right?

Because I’m thinking about doing it more. 😁
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    So in a marriage if you divide the property chores as in he owns the outside and she owns the inside. Then in the event of a divorce the property remains the same; he gets the outside and she gets the inside
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    What is your opinion on something you frequently see the opposite sex do? Opine away.

OR

Ask the opposite sex what their opinion is about something your sex does (or that you do specifically). For example, “guys, what is your real opinion about girls wearing mom jeans?”

Are mom jeans the ones without holes before purchase?

I think it’s more the rise and the fit than the distressing. I didn’t actually know it included ripped jeans but apparently it does if they’ve got that high rise and baggier fit.

okmif6hc96y7.jpeg

I like these. I didnt think I'd get into the mom jean/90s look...but i did. And I like it.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    So in a marriage if you divide the property chores as in he owns the outside and she owns the inside. Then in the event of a divorce the property remains the same; he gets the outside and she gets the inside

So your husband gets your pool? So sweet of you. 😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Depends. Are we wrestling wooly mammoths, or doing literally anything else but that
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Gentleman in the streets, cavemen in the...

...other streets
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

🗣️ THIS!

And also...cufflinks 🤤
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

The correct answer is

cxef0uzzzkxk.gif
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

yes
  • CacoEther
    Wait, are there other cavemen I’m unaware of? The only ones I know use a club when they want to *cough* procreate and they eat their young. I mean they got it all backwards man
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?
    "Pretty-manly gentle-caveman"

To me "gentleman" sounds like a "poster of a man", like what a guy is *supposed* to "behave" like to be "a good score"...and I imagine a caveman stinks.

How about a guy who is his own person, totally true to himself...whatever that may be
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

To me "gentleman" sounds like a "poster of a man", like what a guy is *supposed* to "behave" like to be "a good score"...and I imagine a caveman stinks.

How about a guy who is his own person, totally true to himself...whatever that may be

no its caveman or gentleman only no other choices sorry i didn't make the rules
  • hrichts wrote: »
    Wait, are there other cavemen I’m unaware of? The only ones I know use a club when they want to *cough* procreate and they eat their young. I mean they got it all backwards man

There's this guy 😁

laigdskilk6m.gif
  • CacoEther
    hrichts wrote: »

There's this guy 😁

laigdskilk6m.gif

This is what all the ladies want in... the other streets?
  • CacoEther
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

no its caveman or gentleman only no other choices sorry i didn't make the rules

I didn’t make the rules 😂😂