Mom of 2 and chronic migraine needs support buddies

Hey guys
Ive done this so many times before with great success until going back to bad habits.

I'm 4'9 and my goal weight is 120.
In 2017 I was 130lbs. 2018 after 1st baby 145lbs. After 2nd baby 155lbs.

Now 175 lbs mixture of medications and stress eating.

This is the highest I've ever been, I don't know why I can't get serious. I feel really defeated.

Thinking of making a daily habit chart. Anything I accomplish I can put a star next to it or something.

What are our tips and tricks to staying motivated? How do you stay disciplined? What keeps you from the all or nothing attitude? (I eventually gravitate to).

Replies

• bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 151 Member
    Hey guys
    Ive done this so many times before with great success until going back to bad habits.

I'm 4'9 and my goal weight is 120.
    In 2017 I was 130lbs. 2018 after 1st baby 145lbs. After 2nd baby 155lbs.

Now 175 lbs mixture of medications and stress eating.

This is the highest I've ever been, I don't know why I can't get serious. I feel really defeated.

Thinking of making a daily habit chart. Anything I accomplish I can put a star next to it or something.

What are our tips and tricks to staying motivated? How do you stay disciplined? What keeps you from the all or nothing attitude? (I eventually gravitate to).

i would start easy... walks; its what got me started and there is still some nice weather ahead; makes it easier! 30min walk is a great starting point!