Last time you were caught talking to yourself and who caught you?

jackfrost366
jackfrost366 Posts: 26 Member
Last time you were caught talking to yourself and who caught you?

Replies

• bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    constantly talk to myself and sing to myself as well... i own a horse stables and i do it while i clean the stalls... last time a customer caught me and said i'm always singing .. i looked at her straight faced and said... "i sing to keep the voices in my head happy and quiet"
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I always talk to myself openly
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying.

- Gandalf
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    I talk to myself all the time; usually when doing homework or cleaning, sometimes when angry. Everyone catches me at some point.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Nowadays, I make sure I don't get caught.
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    My imaginary friend
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    My kids lol
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    Not talking but rocking out and I don’t know by who, just the traffic around me.

There are times when I go into the office and to put up with traffic I throw in a CD of Five Finger Death Punch or similar and beat the sheit out of the steering wheel line I’m playing drums while singing my loudest.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    It's easier to talk to yourself without getting caught since the masks now, unless you're extra loud.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    2 minutes ago I recited a comment from mfp and my son walked by and said what?. Yes I talk to my computer all the time