Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Hi all!

I joined the app last week and looking for help to stay motivated! Feel free to add me as a friend :) xx
  • ciaocloud
    ciaocloud Posts: 1 Member
    Wussuuuup! Just joined up, looking forward to my weight loss and tone up journey (GOAL: 81kgs to 68kgs)

Hope you’re all staying safe and sanitized out there!
  • murphey1024
    murphey1024 Posts: 7 Member
    hi everyone! I just joined about a week ago and always looking for new friends to help me get healthy and stay accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • mrscottlyda
    mrscottlyda Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, Scott here from OKC. Travel for a living and diet is hard on the road. Looking to get back to my comfort zone.. 20 lbs to go..
  • Gml1975
    Gml1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello , Greg from Georgia, recently starting going back to the gym . Trying to eat healthier and get in better shape . Life gets busy a lot of times and it’s easy to get off track . Add me and help me stay motivated .
  • hazelmol18
    hazelmol18 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I just started. Tired of failing to lose weight. Need some mental support!!! 😀
  • ImMissalaneous
    ImMissalaneous Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. Looking to maintain my weight loss and get leaner, which harder now that I am in menopause. My profile pic is me at age 21. Not my heaviest, but pretty close. I put it there as a reminder of what can happen if I don't stay vigilant with my food plan and my exercise. This is me now (age 46)
    vs84frxac6yc.jpg

Need an extra boost of support to help me through this pandemic and the isolation. I know I can't do it alone- thanks for being here!
  • toughestgirliknow
    toughestgirliknow Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m about 3 weeks in. Really determined to see a downward trend in my weight no matter how long it takes.
    195192553.png
  • sherrieb1570
    sherrieb1570 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I am a mom of twin 6 year olds. I am 40 and had my thyroid removed because of cancer last year. My body ached all the time so I decided to try to get healthier. It's working! I feel way better!
  • kisShes16
    kisShes16 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello!

My name is Kisha. I'm looking for friends on the app. I love to cheer others on and I'm hoping to befriend like-minded individuals.

I realized after being home for months with my two boys that I need to make myself stronger and faster than I've slumped into being. My boys, 3 and 9, are a handful, especially together... lol, but this is a worthy challenge! To be healthy for me and for them.

My main fitness goals:
    Lose 15-20 lbs, tone entire body, complete my side splits training.

Had a slight derail just this week when I realized I gained 5 lbs instead of losing it. The good news is I figured out the culprit- a fitness app that I love but trusted blindly from not paying attention. Hoping for support and motivation to stay on track!

Add me as a friend!

- Kisha
  • oliviabarends
    oliviabarends Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone I am a Newbie and very excited to be here. Well it took me forever to see where to type lol. Hope y’all are well
  • Drewski_05
    Drewski_05 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey
  • simonroberts7671
    simonroberts7671 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, Simon from Wiltshire in UK. Trying to lose some Covid weight through diet, walking and paddle boarding :)
  • fingerzntoez
    fingerzntoez Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there! Newbie here. Got 3 months to get the stupid blood sugars under control. down 15 lbs so far!
  • MsAddyJo
    MsAddyJo Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone. I’m new on here. Been trying (unsuccessfully) to lose weight for years. Every time I drop, I just gain it back. I know it’s my own fault, but I have zero support at home. In May I was up to 260. So far I’m down to 245. I’m 44, married and have 4 children (2 are steps) ages 11, 20, 21, and 22. Please add me as a friend as I need all the support I can get! 😩😁
  • Kolaqs
    Kolaqs Posts: 1 Member
    hello, my dad isn't coming home
  • cherrybomb28
    cherrybomb28 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I'm a bit of a weight yo-yoer and am looking for some accountability buddies, I am struggling not to over eat with working from home, and lockdown boredom! I need some help to keep me accountable to track my food daily, and am happy to return the favour! I have about 10kg to loose, am 34yrs old, mostly vegan, live in Melbourne, and love trail running, roller skating, and F45!
  • jonesathleticsca
    jonesathleticsca Posts: 2 Member
    palama1 wrote: »
    Starting over! Have to get serious for my health and self perception!

New here hi!
  • I’m pretty new and could definitely do with a few buddies to make me more accountable! Lol 😂
  • RaymundoSupa23
    RaymundoSupa23 Posts: 2 Member
    Just found out that this app has a community 😭 Congratulations on everyone trying to lose or set a goal with their health 💯 Determination And hard work is all it takes .