If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Wait, you can get Froot Loops with marshmallows?!? How did I not know that?

They're kryptonite to me!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Haha where have you been?? :)
    I always say I'm going to buy a box of Fruit Loops or Cinn. Toast Crunch and eat it dry as a night time snack. But I know me. I wouldn't stop until I emptied the box.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Haha where have you been?? :)
    I always say I'm going to buy a box of Fruit Loops or Cinn. Toast Crunch and eat it dry as a night time snack. But I know me. I wouldn't stop until I emptied the box.

Pro Cereal Lovers Tip: Portion that bad boy box into snack baggies when you get it home. If I have an open box, I mindlessly take handful after handful but it's like those bags act as a barrier.

Now, back to the froot loops. When did they become 110 calories a serving??? (I have a weird 110 calorie or under for cereal limit.)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I want to just pour the whole box into a large mixing bowl, add a half-gallon of milk, and go to town!

onad2094vvrr.jpg

Ugh! Now I feel nostalgic. Used to let them soak in the milk until soggy and then eat them and let melt in mouth. gross I know...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I want to just pour the whole box into a large mixing bowl, add a half-gallon of milk, and go to town!

onad2094vvrr.jpg

Ugh! Now I feel nostalgic. Used to let them soak in the milk until soggy and then eat them and let melt in mouth. gross I know...

OMG I did the same thing! I Hated fruit loops when they were crunchy, only liked them soggy.

You guys have me craving fruit loops now. Going to the store today and might buy a box, they aren't too high calorie at all. I could easily make room for a 3 cup bowl with almond milk.
  • pancakerunner

onad2094vvrr.jpg

OMG I did the same thing! I Hated fruit loops when they were crunchy, only liked them soggy.

You guys have me craving fruit loops now. Going to the store today and might buy a box, they aren't too high calorie at all. I could easily make room for a 3 cup bowl with almond milk.

v60kr2ec8t94.png
    i loved these too!
  • pancakerunner
    39spxhqjnedr.png

zingers > twinkies
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Wow, looking at the pics here of food actually makes me nauseous! I don’t like or eat what’s in most of the photos, but although frozen yogurt and granola are technically not unhealthy when eaten in moderation, I can go way overboard! I’ve eaten an entire box of granola like popcorn out of the box and a half gallon of frozen yogurt! (Not at the same time! ) These are two things I really have to watch out for! efunrd5cydb9.jpeg
    no8elrgrm2e8.jpeg
  • glassyo
    39spxhqjnedr.png

zingers > twinkies

QFT

(I like digging the cream out of the twinkies tho.)
  • glassyo
    Wow, looking at the pics here of food actually makes me nauseous! I don’t like or eat what’s in most of the photos, but although frozen yogurt and granola are technically not unhealthy when eaten in moderation, I can go way overboard! I’ve eaten an entire box of granola like popcorn out of the box and a half gallon of frozen yogurt! (Not at the same time! ) These are two things I really have to watch out for! efunrd5cydb9.jpeg
    no8elrgrm2e8.jpeg

Now, see, make those frozen yogurts a cookies and cream or birthday cake or ANYTHING other than fruit flavor and I'm all over it. With oreo cookies topping. :)

Thank god for the Menchies across the street from me that still charges by weight. :)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    oef3peklp2a5.jpg
    w4xqm7erryau.jpg
    9rfsbufot0ed.jpg
    nptm8eds0op3.jpg
    jzmqh9m7pgxi.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    oef3peklp2a5.jpg
    w4xqm7erryau.jpg
    9rfsbufot0ed.jpg
    nptm8eds0op3.jpg
    jzmqh9m7pgxi.jpg

Reese's puffs with half and half cream
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    yoqp1ado2bzr.jpg

Salted Caramel Peanut Pie.
    I'm making this on the 29th for my dad's birthday dessert. Basically a Payday (his favorite candy bar) in tart form!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    yoqp1ado2bzr.jpg

I'm making this on the 29th for my dad's birthday dessert. Basically a Payday (his favorite candy bar) in tart form!

Oh my gosh! 😋😋😋😋😛never seen that! I love salted caramel and peanuts and admittedly the crust! Yikes
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2020
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    kperk91 wrote: »
    yoqp1ado2bzr.jpg

Oh my gosh! 😋😋😋😋😛never seen that! I love salted caramel and peanuts and admittedly the crust! Yikes

I LOVE paydays! Such an underrated candy bar. I still want to try the chocolate ones. That looks incredible especially if you melt some chocolate and put it in the base of the pie before or drizzle on top.
  • pancakerunner
    gyde3sya4vop.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    xw24k12cccqt.png
    ....craving cashew buttered toast again...(the crunchie granola on top would be so yum on it too!)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    39spxhqjnedr.png

zingers > twinkies

OMG, that looks so freaking good and I prefer chocolate! I'm 4 weeks on an anti-inflammatory diet, I can bet every chemical in that is off-limits!
  • pancakerunner
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    39spxhqjnedr.png

zingers > twinkies

OMG, that looks so freaking good and I prefer chocolate! I'm 4 weeks on an anti-inflammatory diet, I can bet every chemical in that is off-limits!

except maybe the water lol