What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    ebvq7xyu6p3s.png
    This. Specifically this. :yum:
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Made a smoothie with these Costco finds. 230cal, 30g protein, 21g carb, 3g fat

bi0j68aaz4ur.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Been loving animal cookies dipped in milk lately. Only 8 calories per cookie. 3id3v9ez192d.jpeg

The 46 oz container of animal crackers have become a staple. And, of course, the broken ones have no calories.

plain animal crackers are very underrated!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    ebvq7xyu6p3s.png

Oo my very favorite is crunchySmuckers natural!!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    I 💙 PB I tryto be mindful with it but it is super yummy. My fav is Simply Jiff

I am currently eating strawberries daily 🍨
  • dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    ebvq7xyu6p3s.png

I've a jar of the crunchy as well, but haven't tucked into it yet! Who knows, I may prefer it over creamy. We'll see!

@AshHeartsJesus
    My favorite current thing to have with strawberries is some coco whip. My goodness, is it delicious!
  • pancakerunner
    ebvq7xyu6p3s.png

Same on the crunchy organic smuckers!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I never liked crunchy peanut butter. It's always been smoooooooooth for me.
  • VegjoyP
    I'm feeling a cashew butter and tahini crave phase coming on...lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

...already there...does it really ever go away??🤣
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

...already there...does it really ever go away??🤣

LOL Not really! It is always some nut or seed butter, the varieties alternate to a top obsession in phases :) LOL!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    All the lovely summer fruits, and especially melons and berries.

Oh, and sushi! I'll have a few salmon, tuna and avocado nigiri tonight, salmon sashimi, avocado maki and possibly a roll without mayo or sauce.
  • pancakerunner
    KimiAR wrote: »

The only kind of soup I really like! and pho
  • VegjoyP
    I want a vegan gluten free grilled cheese with peanut butter and preserves
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Cheese peanut butter and preserves !? Interesting.. but I guess austin crackers are cheese and pb and they work lol
  • pancakerunner

Cheese peanut butter and preserves !? Interesting.. but I guess austin crackers are cheese and pb and they work lol

I LOVE cheddar cheese and pbj sandwiches!
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2020
    Kind Bar just came out with these "Energy Bars" that are gluten free. Like a (mostly) naturally sweetened cookie with five whole grains. Being Celiac, very tough to find processed food that is decent, has whole grains and little sugar. These are great and come in Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate (and Peanut Butter/Dark Chocolate in one kind) and a few other varieties. Like only 220 calories, 8g of protein, five grams of fiber. Not too bad on added sugar either.

I used to not be very fond of Kind Bars but these are great.

I'm actually on an entire Granola obsession right now. These just fit in that general area.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Kind Bar just came out with these "Energy Bars" that are gluten free. Like a (mostly) naturally sweetened cookie with five whole grains. Being Celiac, very tough to find processed food that is decent, has whole grains and little sugar. These are great and come in Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate (and Peanut Butter/Dark Chocolate in one kind) and a few other varieties. Like only 220 calories, 8g of protein, five grams of fiber. Not too bad on added sugar either.

I'm actually on an entire Granola obsession right now. These just fit in that general area.

You need to checkout the new foods that caught your eye! Tons of gluten free bars and snacks posted and reviewed.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited August 2020

You need to checkout the new foods that caught your eye! Tons of gluten free bars and snacks posted and reviewed.

A lot have dairy, which my wife can't eat. Luckily, she's not as allergic to Cow Dairy as I am with gluten, so these bars have the "made in a facility with milk" normal disclaimer, which she can do. We try to buy things that both of us can eat. But Thank You, I will check that out!

Her thing she's obsessed with is the Jolly Lama Ice Cream Bars -- amazing dairy free, gluten free Ice Cream Sugar Cones. She's going to have to track again if she keeps it up!