Oreos. Every. Single. Time.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

OG Pringles.
    I just can't stop.

sour cream and onion are my weakness
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I discovered these dried seasoned shitaki mushrooms my roomate shared from Cosco. Must...not...buy! Way to many calories and way too addictivejqj0cxo28377.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I discovered these dried seasoned shitaki mushrooms my roomate shared from Cosco. Must...not...buy! Way to many calories and way too addictivejqj0cxo28377.jpg

Oh yum!
  • mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Trail mix (just the kind that's unsalted dried fruits and nuts). Sounds healthy, right? At 600 calories a cup - and I used to scarf down several cups sitting around in the evening - it's exactly how I gained my weight!
  • pancakerunner
    Trail mix (just the kind that's unsalted dried fruits and nuts). Sounds healthy, right? At 600 calories a cup - and I used to scarf down several cups sitting around in the evening - it's exactly how I gained my weight!

especially the ones with m&ms lol
  • Phoenix6202
    Phoenix6202 Posts: 3 Member
    Tortilla chips with salsa and queso. So addicting 😱
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    Superman seems indestructable, but I have to wonder--can kryptonians on earth get fat? I mean, if the guy doesn't need to work out to keep a perfect physique, does he need to watch his food intake?

Superman is probably the least problematic superhero when it comes to CICO physics. He's basically solar powered, gaining his powers and energy from our yellow sun. Any food he eats are broken down atomically. There are a few woodpile comic instances of Superman getting fat via red kryptonite or alien ray gun, but not from overeating.

There are a few references for enhanced metabolism for characters like the Flash and Captain America which have been alluded to or referenced in recent films (Justice League's Flash is always hungry, and Captain America fails to get drunk after Bucky's apparent death in Captain America TFA) but those examples probably aren't sufficiently representative of the caloric intake needed to maintain their muscle mass and activity level in their enhanced state.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Nuts. Any nuts. I can leave the nut butters alone, but to crunch into a whole nut....
    Pizza, Chinese buffets, and restaurant chips and salsa are also very hard for me to control.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Nuts. Any nuts. I can leave the nut butters alone, but to crunch into a whole nut....
    Pizza, Chinese buffets, and restaurant chips and salsa are also very hard for me to control.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Free food.

And cookies.

Hence me eating most of the tray of cookies a client brought us the other day. :)

At least it will be most by the time I get the go ahead from the boss to get rid of them.
  • VegjoyP
    Frosting, Icing, vanilla or chocolate cream filling
    I have come up with and found a book full n of alternatives from protein powder, coconut/ cashew/ macadamia/ almond milk and can pass when I see it now. However given a chance to go into reckless abandon I could see polishing of a few bowls 😂
  • pancakerunner
    Tortilla chips with salsa and queso. So addicting 😱

Yes! Especially the fresh tortilla chips and salsa they serve at mexican restuarants
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    I have come up with and found a book full n of alternatives from protein powder, coconut/ cashew/ macadamia/ almond milk and can pass when I see it now. However given a chance to go into reckless abandon I could see polishing of a few bowls 😂

I'd be interested in recipes if you're willing to share!
  • VegjoyP
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

sure! I have many but here is an easy quick one-
    -scoop vanilla plant or pea protein
    - 2-4 Tbsp coconut, macadamia, cashew or almond milk
    - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp butter extract
    - 2Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
    - optional 1 - 2 tsp vegan butter alternative
    - Liquid Stevia , Erythritol or stevia powder to taste

This is my version of course. Measurements can be modified and specific ingredients.

Check out this website

https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    I've been on an anti-inflammatory diet for over a month and just discovered bananas dipped in cocoa powder, OMG! It's good on baked apples too, I want to eat all the fruit in the house right now dipped in cocoa!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

This is my version of course. Measurements can be modified and specific ingredients.

Check out this website

Thanks! I love chocolatecoveredkatie!! There are a few of her recipes that I make all the time! I just haven't looked at the site for anything different/new in a while. I'll have to browse when I get a chance!
  • pancakerunner

Check out this website

kind of on this note... mix coconut manna with cocoa powder. Like a chocolate frosting!
  • VegjoyP

Check out this website

kind of on this note... mix coconut manna with cocoa powder. Like a chocolate frosting!

yes! Avocado and cocoa too!