Saving recipes

MariMcT1963
MariMcT1963 Posts: 1 Member
Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹
I need some help. Is there an easy way I can save recipes that I see for future use. I get an error message when I try to email myself. But I thought I'd be able to bookmark recipes I like.

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    You can enter them in the MFP recipe builder. Then later when you make them, just edit ingredients/quantities of ingredients if needed.
  • msjwj
    msjwj Posts: 2 Member
    I have a question about entering a recipe. When I enter the number of servings how do I later know how big a serving is? Is there a way to enter 1 cup?
  • nlfranklin4
    nlfranklin4 Posts: 4 Member
    msjwj wrote: ยป
    I have a question about entering a recipe. When I enter the number of servings how do I later know how big a serving is? Is there a way to enter 1 cup?

There is not. You'll need a food scale.
    Put whatever you made into a clean bowl that's been zeroed out on the scale so you're only measuring the food. Then take the total and divide it by how much food would make like 300 calories. Orrr... zero out a plate on the scale, dish up what you want to be a serving and divide that by the total weight of your food.
    Hope that helps.
    Food scale is a must for accuracy in mfp land.
  • Thelinbc
    Thelinbc Posts: 38 Member
    I put the serving size in the title.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,259 Member
    Old Recipe Calculator is not working for me. Cannot delete an entry. Cannot save the recipe. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Dld192856
    Dld192856 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Is there anyway of sharing recipes with friends to make it easy for them to log calls when you are sharing a meal together
  • Thelinbc
    Thelinbc Posts: 38 Member
    I put the serving size in the title.
    Thats what I do also