• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Couching
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    edited August 2020
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Working. Waiting on my 6th zoom call for the day. 😣

I feel you. Been there, did that, then said neigh neigh moose breath, I'm done. My time is more important.

Edit- I should clarify, I'm a workaholic and work weekends too. I just selectivity disregard calls that interfere with my personal life.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Deciding whether I do, in fact, need another pair of running tights.
  • CowboyLife
    CowboyLife Posts: 1,100 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Isn’t the answer always yes and no..
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    CowboyLife wrote: »

Isn’t the answer always yes and no..

The answer is always yes! I got some of those lift leggings that make your booty look bigger. #noregrets. Best $20 ever. I always regret not getting what I wanted.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member

I feel you. Been there, did that, then said neigh neigh moose breath, I'm done. My time is more important.

Edit- I should clarify, I'm a workaholic and work weekends too. I just selectivity disregard calls that interfere with my personal life.

Neigh neigh moose breath made me LMAO. Its a working day for me so I shouldn't complain. I'm just not an "on camera" girl so I find them exhausting. Now waiting on my 7th and then I can get back to my regularly scheduled work day. 🤣

• CowboyLife

Neigh neigh moose breath made me LMAO. Its a working day for me so I shouldn't complain. I'm just not an "on camera" girl so I find them exhausting. Now waiting on my 7th and then I can get back to my regularly scheduled work day. 🤣
    They say eight is enough but it sure sounds like seven is to me...
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member

Booo, so you're not able to make it to the party :-( I'll have fun for the both of us. Deuces everyone, check ya later in the pool, playing corn hole, or after the fireworks.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    cleaning
    working
    projects
    repeat x100
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Being lazy. My daughter and her friends giggled till 4am. I'm too tired to do anything. She had fun though, that's all that matters.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Waiting in the car
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Making dinner while relaxing in pool
    q2c3hpsf8zt2.jpg
    j291f36l9dgl.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Booo, so you're not able to make it to the party :-( I'll have fun for the both of us. Deuces everyone, check ya later in the pool, playing corn hole, or after the fireworks.

Giggle, you said *corn hole* 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Making dinner while relaxing in pool
    q2c3hpsf8zt2.jpg
    j291f36l9dgl.jpg

🤤
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    So, I’ve just started the gallon of
    Water challenge. But like not super strict just drinking as much water as I can in a day.
    It’s been three days. Normally I drink a lot of coke. It’s been a difficult transition I’ve been working on to just quit all together. Anyways, now I just drink water. ALL DAY.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Watching the Indy 500.
  • CowboyLife
    Watching baseball