DAD BOD THREAD

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    wait a minute! are you canadian?? ;) *esp with the Schitt's creek reference*

While I am Canadian, surely everyone around the world is aware that almost anything can be responded to with a snarky Schitt's Creek meme.

Yep! Love Schitt's Creek (especially first season) and Kim's convenience, and I am based in Germany.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

While I am Canadian, surely everyone around the world is aware that almost anything can be responded to with a snarky Schitt's Creek meme.

Yep! Love Schitt's Creek (especially first season) and Kim's convenience, and I am based in Germany.

Oh wow! I was totally kidding but glad that both shows have gotten such reach!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited August 2020

Oh wow! I was totally kidding but glad that both shows have gotten such reach!

Kim's convenience was a riot. Haven't found a show yet that made me laugh so hard.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    The governor of NY has said that gyms can reopen tomorrow. Dear lord do I need it.

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

so exciting! 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    The governor of NY has said that gyms can reopen tomorrow. Dear lord do I need it.

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

That’s great! I think you look good but I’m sure it’ll be nice to get back in there. 😊
  • MaltedTea

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

You do? You're looking great here!

But glad you'll get to enjoy the gym again!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

i've never watched the show - i obviously should or i can't call myself canadian now i guess? :D
  • MaltedTea

i've never watched the show - i obviously should or i can't call myself canadian now i guess? :D

As long as you've had maple syrup, bannock and/or a bison burger, OR own an ATV, a fur item from a hunt your relative/close friend went on OR dislike Toronto (even if you're currently living there) then you're a tried and true Canadian. Watching CanCon shows like Schitt's Creek (and saying 'eh' and the end of sentences ironically for foreigners) is a bonus.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member

As long as you've had maple syrup, bannock and/or a bison burger, OR own an ATV, a fur item from a hunt your relative/close friend went on OR dislike Toronto (even if you're currently living there) then you're a tried and true Canadian. Watching CanCon shows like Schitt's Creek (and saying 'eh' and the end of sentences ironically for foreigners) is a bonus.

Uh oh...oh wait, I've had maple syrup. Phew!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    edited August 2020
    [/quote]

As long as you've had maple syrup, bannock and/or a bison burger, OR own an ATV, a fur item from a hunt your relative/close friend went on OR dislike Toronto (even if you're currently living there) then you're a tried and true Canadian. Watching CanCon shows like Schitt's Creek (and saying 'eh' and the end of sentences ironically for foreigners) is a bonus. [/quote]

Loooove schitts creek and the gifs...not Canadian

hs5g48ye65q3.gif

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Uh oh...oh wait, I've had maple syrup. Phew!

You misspelled eh
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Don't be shy, share some more! <3
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »

I am not a dad ... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I got one but I'm sandbagging it 😁😂
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »

I am not a dad ... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

@Minion_training_program Cool uncle bods are also a thing..... :)
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Buncha swoldiers in here!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    KHMcG wrote: »
    When Dad over does it....

mc00820u4g0d.jpg

I have many questions.

1) how long have you been doing cupping?
    2) is it expensive?
    3) do you get a lot of relief from it? more than traditional methods?
    4) how quickly do you get results?