Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    V6JRwmul.png

kuo11dynadwm.gif
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    wdvnnbcix2n6.jpeg

Made homemade basil pesto for the first time and a squeeze from a fresh lemon really made this dish. Spinach and mushrooms on top. 😋

Looks fantastic!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    This picture isn't from tonight but I ate the same thing. I have tons of zucchini growing in the garden 😋

ui91otabdvu6.jpg

thanks for the pro tip - looks delish
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    tnkmdazsm79o.jpg
    Curried egg and lettuce sandwich.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    California roll sushi bowls for lunch.

ptvpv2kt0fhr.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    Doing some meal prep. Made a breakfast bake

097qw08zrtx1.jpg

Yum, this looks delicious. What's in it?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited August 2020

097qw08zrtx1.jpg

So easy. Put 2 cups of oatmeal in a bowl, cinnamon (didnt measure it) , 1/4 cup of maple syrup..you can also use brown sugar instead of maple syrup, a pinch of salt. A bit of chocolate chips, frozen or fresh fruit of your choice. Mix it all together and put in a pan. Add more fruits and a bit of chocolate chips on top. Then mix 2 cups of milk ( i used almond milk) and 1 egg and pour it on top of everything. Put in oven for 40 minutes at 375°.😊
  • slimgirljo15

097qw08zrtx1.jpg

So easy. Put 2 cups of oatmeal in a bowl, cinnamon (didnt measure it) , 1/4 cup of maple syrup..you can also use brown sugar instead of maple syrup, a pinch of salt. A bit of chocolate chips, frozen or fresh fruit of your choice. Mix it all together and put in a pan. Add more fruits and a bit of chocolate chips on top. Then mix 2 cups of milk ( i used almond milk) and 1 egg and pour it on top of everything. Put in oven for 40 minutes at 375°.😊

I'm definitely making this 🤤
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member

097qw08zrtx1.jpg

I make a version of this. I use the brown sugar because I’m south of the border. 😁 My kids love it. Again, yours is prettier
  • Miss_Chiev0us

097qw08zrtx1.jpg

I make a version of this. I use the brown sugar because I’m south of the border. 😁 My kids love it. Again, yours is prettier

I like it better with brown sugar. I didn't have any here. Like I told you... I have way too much time on my hands so I play with food 😂