Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 20.14.0 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 350 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 350 MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program here

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 20.14.0 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.
edited July 20

Replies

• bluedog290bluedog290 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Is there any way to keep track of stairs climbed from an iphone health app for calories burned?
    Sometimes my walks in the park show 10 flights of stairs climbed in the health app but doesn't reflect in my fitness pal.
  • JobenJoben Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 350 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 350 MFP Moderator
    bluedog290 wrote: »
    Is there any way to keep track of stairs climbed from an iphone health app for calories burned?
    Sometimes my walks in the park show 10 flights of stairs climbed in the health app but doesn't reflect in my fitness pal.

Hi @bluedog290

Can you please send us an email to https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for assistance.
  • FullOfLemonsFullOfLemons Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Please add a new widgets for designed for the new widget update in iOS 14. Not only is the old widget out dated it’s nearly impossible to see at night.
  • ckalosckalos Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Please bring back the option to share meals via iMessage. Going through each other’s Diaries every time is time consuming and makes me want to cancel my subscription.
  • abinns3142abinns3142 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Please bring back the share meals via imessage feature. It’s been one of the key things that has helped my husband and I to succeed. Now that this feature is gone, it makes the journey much more difficult. This has been a saving grace for our journeys.
  • reginleivereginleive Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    It is extremely disappointing that you removed sharing meals. Put it back!

I use the app from January and my husband from March, the sharing were the only reason we continue to use this app together and bought a subscription. As a family and especially during this lockdown (which is going on) we very often eat the same meal. Since I usually cook, only I have a recipe. I suggest that it is quite usual situation! How do you expect families and couples to continue using your app without sharing?
  • lasciellelascielle Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Seriously I picked up MFP again for one day, and the iMessage sharing was great. The next day, it had been patched out and honestly it made me not want to continue with MFP. That feature was great and made this app stand out from the others - not anymore though. Bring it back.
  • peteroutpeterout Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    iMessage sharing needs to be reinstated or replaced with a simple one step alternative, this was a good method of families sharing their meals.