Just For 10 Days - Round 124

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,020 Member
    @musicsax How wonderful! I'm so glad all is going well for your family during this time <3 It eases my heart to know he is doing well and has "broken out" of the hospital.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,020 Member
    @Tesha231 I need to find a way to do that virtual meeting step workout! It sounds amazing! Unfortunately, most of my meetings require sharing screens and I'm working out of my living room -- not a single place to put a computer where I can see the screen while standing unless I'm bent over. Guess I'll be using my weekend to brainstorm.

Thank you for sharing, this is brilliant!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,741 Member
    @jaccimc63 Watermelon and ripe fresh pineapple caused me to regain 30# over several months because of that sugar! Beware!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    New profile pic - to celebrate leaving level 3 obesity and reaching level 2!

Well done on your achievement, you deserve it. Love your new profile pic, did you embroider it? You are very clever.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    @Lilylady3k As I said years ago, “Only I am responsible for what goes in my mouth!”

I need to remember that one with the dinner train that arrives at my house.
  • quiltingjaine
    Welcome back @shunggie!

@musicsax So happy for the good news on DGS.
  • quiltingjaine
    @kblanc14 We we’re discussing a “food train” yesterday while we were sewing. A co-worker of one of my friends is going to have surgery and her co-workers offered to bring meals to her and her husband. Perhaps she doesn’t understand this custom (English is not her first language) but her answer was a very abrupt “my husband can cook.” I agree with you about not being able to guess a recipe and since I generally severely limit my carbs, this could be a nightmare!