Trimstones - September 2020 Team Chat

Beka3695
Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
8rx1i4uzyq0d.jpg

Here is your Team chat room for September 2020. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @Beka3695
Teresa - @TeresaW1020

[Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @1theresamcvean and @minstrelofsarcasm
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Emmajhare and @angmarie28
Weight No More - @GingerPwr
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari
Downsizers - @Marigorringo and @Megan_smartiepants1970

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. The total will be by month, and cumulative - so you can really rack them up and get to your goal even if you never hit the top of the leaderboard.

In an effort to recognize accomplishments, we are using an optional addition to the weigh in format called LOSS TO DATE or LTD. Please just leave this new line off if you do not want to participate. Here is the new format:

Username
Weigh In Day
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):
LTD (Loss to Date):

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captain here on your team chat page. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions and weigh in if you want to, but your weigh-ins will not be counted on the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the elite Goal Zone! After hitting your goal, you need support to stay there, and you can help your teammates join you. You must continue to weigh in every week, and if you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    vhkawkh7zh4q.jpg

WELCOME TO OUR NEWBIES FOR SEPTEMBER!!!

I'm Jessica, one of your two captains and @mulecanter is the other! We are here to help support you in your journey, keep you laughing and come up with good ideas and words of encouragement. As we ALL know, weight loss isn't easy, but the outcomes give us a longer life, healthier habits and happiness that can't be measured.

Our new members for September are:
    @breanacasey2017 @brittcasey87 @adreyer1932 @nfll406 and @charsuzy

We're glad you're here, as well glad to see our returning crew!! Let's set a goal to have a productive and result-filled month as we usher the way into the Fall season!

Take a minute, if you haven't already, introduce yourself and name your three biggest challenges to weight loss! Each person's challenges are different and hopefully your new team can offer fresh perspective to what is a challenge for you! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Now, a few suggestions...make sure to weigh in on your chosen day and report in the following format:

JessicaKrall8
    Wednesday Weigh-in
    PW: 322.0 (previous weight)
    CW: 319.5 (current weight)
    LTD: 57.5 (loss to date) This helps us to celebrate your milestones!

Also, if you're a walk/run fanatic that wears a fitbit or other tracker, please join our step team. The step team chart is found just below the weight chart and you can find the spreadsheet on the main Fat2Fit page. If you sign up to walk, please give me your daily step count goal so I can plug it in on the chart. Also, PLEASE report in every few days. I have a pet peeve about empty slots on the spreadsheet. Thanks for your cooperation in this. I don't like to remove people, but I really don't like to feel that I'm chasing after you for information. Hope you understand!

Finally, if your captains need to reach you, well will leave a message with you name highlighted in the chatroom, or send you an IM on your main screen, found under MAIL. Please watch for these and get back to us. Sometimes the MODS need information or the motivators are looking for answers, so it's important to keep lines of communication open. Your cooperation in these "housekeeping matters" is greatly appreciated.

Now, let's hear from you OFTEN!! Have a great September!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    I had posted my weigh in in the August thread. Probably should have been here.

Jax_Grim
    Sunday
    PW: 220 lbs
    CW: 216.7 lbs
    LTD: 98.3 lbs

8/29 steps - 15261
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Saturday 9/29- 9658
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    A huge, warm welcome to our new members and I hope all our continuing members are doing okay.

I'm one of the team motivators but I've been absent for a couple of weeks due to an eye injury.

If it helps anyone to add me as a friend then please feel free to do so. I look forward to hearing all your motivations and goals for September!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    Greetings Trimstones! You have a new member - @zaraizzy2 will be with you today!
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Sunday
    Pw: 137.8 lb
    Cw: 134.3 lb
    LTD: 61.9 lb
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    Steps
    8/30 14,788
  • Beka3695
    5pd6wk0wu4j9.png
    57a6cng6pd8p.png
    c8bjw40jhy51.png
    zn49ed0wsby6.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.17%
    2nd Downsizers 0.16%
    3rd Weight No More 0.10%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Shrinking Assets 8.5 Lbs
    2nd Downsizers 8.1 Lbs
    3rd Weight No More 4.4 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @19shmoo69 5.58 %
    2nd @imgwendolyn2015 4.90%
    3rd @TASCascalho 4.04 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @19shmoo69 10.0 Lbs
    2nd @imgwendolyn2015 4.2 Lbs
    3rd @kcpond 3.9 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @debbiewsharpe
    @Melzz19
    @Xiaolongbao
    @Tazaria87
    @kmfeig87
    @floecity
    @happimess01
    @theweeonemfp
    @KristieJC

uyddbj00ctnc.png

• zaraizzy2
    zaraizzy2 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you, @jugar for the welcome. Hello everyone, looking forward to being in this challenge and on this team.

zaraizzy2
    Saturday
    PW: 289
    CW: 283.2
    LTD: 116.8

Looking forward to being in this challenge and on this team. Wishing everyone the best for September and the rest of 2020. 😃
  • Beka3695
    35ros4bcrz56.jpg
    yvjonbspq4s1.png
    x3q3zpdearvy.png
    zwne4pukgf9r.png
    3ao1zbvk9mcj.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 1.10%
    2nd Trimstones 1.04%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.81%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 47.9 Lbs
    2nd Weight No More 46.5 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 41.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @TASCascalho 5.50 %
    2nd @Beka3695 5.27%
    3rd @goingape 4.84 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @TASCascalho 10.8 Lbs
    2nd @Beka3695 10.2 Lbs
    3rd @happimess01 9.8 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @izzyred9400
    @Xiaolongbao
    @melzz589
    @mynacha73
    @kirsten11872
    @apple852hk
    @alanpeisakoff
    @Bettyboag
    @Dogmom1978

0pbiio6vdghd.png

• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Sunday
    Week 1
    PW: 206.4
    CW: 202
    Steps:
    8/24 = 10,454
    8/25 = 9,225
    8/26 = 4,374
    8/27 = 16,056
    8/28 = 7,261
    8/29 = 9,047
  • jessicakrall8
    jugar wrote: »
    Greetings Trimstones! You have a new member - @zaraizzy2 will be with you today!

WELCOME @zaraizzy2 !! We're happy you're here! Please read my "LONG" welcome note at the top of this page and if you have any questions, just holler!

Take a second an introduce yourself and that way, we can get to know your goals and challenges...looking forward to your first post!
    Jessica
    Capt, TrimStones
  • jessicakrall8
    Steps
    8/30 14,788

@izzyred9400 I got your steps for today, the first day for Sept's month, but what's your daily goal for the month please? We always reset those and take new sign ups for step team...it doesn't carry over like the weight chart each month. Let me know.
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    zaraizzy2 wrote: »
    Thank you, @jugar for the welcome. Hello everyone, looking forward to being in this challenge and on this team.

zaraizzy2
    Saturday
    PW: 289
    CW: 283.2
    LTD: 116.8

Looking forward to being in this challenge and on this team. Wishing everyone the best for September and the rest of 2020. 😃

@zaraizzy2 The month officially starts today, but the MODS changed your start weight to 283.2 so you're good to go. Your first weigh in will be THIS coming Saturday. WELCOME AGAIN!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Hi Jess @jessicakrall8 Please sign me up for step challenge at 9000 steps.
  • jessicakrall8
    WHO WILL BE THE NAKED WALKER THIS MONTH?!!!!!!

Last one to sign up for the step team, has to walk naked, in the rain, in the heat, up hills, around corners...don't let it be you!!! Sign up soon!!

Last one through, knows what to do! LOL :blush:

jaavqrr3gsdw.jpg
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Staying at 12500 steps again.
  • Beka3695
    2j4onll8bykq.jpg

Under 325
    @jessicakrall8

Under 225
    @bethanie0825

yhgg95km0kst.jpg
    WAY TO GO !!!!
    @Dogmom1978
    63l318dsd29s.png

Big round of applause for these ladies!!!

@azkunk
    @lindamtuck2018
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    Steps
    8/30 14,788

@izzyred9400 I got your steps for today, the first day for Sept's month, but what's your daily goal for the month please? We always reset those and take new sign ups for step team...it doesn't carry over like the weight chart each month. Let me know.
    Jess

Hi Jessica,
    I know the last couple of weeks have been a bit hit & miss,but I think I will up it to 12,000 steps for September.
    Can you change Habit Tracker goals or are they supposed to be the same as last month ? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.