Down 144lbs 10mths!!!! If I can do it, You can!!!! ♥♥

Replies

• Wowzers....you are freakin' amazing! Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats on your progress and being so close to your goal! That is awesome! I cannot wait for the day when I can share a similar story! You are truly inspirational, reminding me that the road won't be easy, but it's doable, and worth doing! And thanks for the skin tips!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    What a motivational story! Congrats on your amazing progress!
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    ty for sharing, you are one truly strong women :) and human being...
  • I must say this is such a touching story....I see myself in this story (minus the children). I am too 33 years old with a lot of weight to loose. being 300 + is no fun on the body, but I am changing that. I am 4 pounds away from being in my 200s and I'm not stoping until I'm in the 100s. Thanks so much for sharing your story...This is so much inspiration for me. :flowerforyou:
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Wow - what an amazing story - and such positive attitude!!! Your quiet the inspiration!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Thank you all so much and thanks For Joining My AMAZING MFP Family.. Love you all bunches!!!!
  • thanks for sharing your story! you are awesome! great job!! :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Thanks for the motivation... You look fabulous!
  • Thank you *tearing... the past few weeks have been a struggle for me... thanks for the motivation. BTW... may I add you as a friend? :love:
  • randylevy
    randylevy Posts: 67 Member
    I have read and reread your story multiple times. I am still in awe of you and your success. Thank you again for sharing. You are probably getting tired of people telling you what an inspiration you are, but you are changing people's lives. Even though I only have 19 more lbs to go, it feels as monumental as when I had 50 and I know when I reach my goal, you are one of the people i will thank for keeping me motivated.

Thanks.

Randy
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Your post is a testament to hard work & determination. I am truly inspired by what you have accomplished. Your post has renewed my resolve to this lifestyle change!

Thank you so so much for sharing!

Hugs,
    Amy :0)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    WOW AMAZING YOU LOOK GREAT
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    I read your story and scrolled down to find the before and after pics ... awesome! Just awesome! More proof that women truly are amazing creatures and we can do ANYTHING that we set our minds to. :)
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    You are amazing! God bless!
  • Wholy smokes!!! You rock. Your story is amazing and I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart!!!
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    wow what a story congrats
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Wow your story is incredible and very inspiring !!! :)
    I love it!

the secret is to not let it be to bad is to buy yourself a spanks a size smaller than you are to help suck in your loose skin while exercising..

English isn't my main language, can someone tell me what are "spanks" ? lol
    Thank you
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    so glad i read this. even though my BF hasn't actually said these things to me i do feel like he's not happy about the way i look. i'm not changing for him but i'm changing to live a long life for my son and be the poster child for "look at me now". thanks for sharing
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    You're awesome!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Awesome job and thanks for sharing your story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!