What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Omg....your responses. It’s like comedy gold up in here.
    9vqd86d60wyf.gif

You know what would be good? One of them banana popsicles you had last week.

c3jorg0nwnfp.jpeg

I gotta get some more! And not be fasting.😩 🎶...those were the days....🎶🎶
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Oh man ^^^ I want chocolate too
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    how many colors do y'all see here
    ypnhbye4q37n.jpeg

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Walked in the mall with a 5 month old baby in the stroller...

surprised at how many people break their neck so obviously to take a peek inside in the stroller to see the baby.. mostly couples, and men.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Walked in the mall with a 5 month old baby in the stroller...

surprised at how many people break their neck so obviously to take a peek inside in the stroller to see the baby.. mostly couples, and men.

If I see a lady pushing an empty baby stroller, I always comment to her:

"Wow, that's a really small baby."
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Debating if I wanna sleep early since I'm bored.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2020
    Was that a Dale Carnegie suggestion?

Oops that was supposed to quote Motorsheen small baby comment.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    f4ajt6e2zny5.jpeg
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    rli04folvnay.jpeg
    This just popped up on my timeline. Someone tell me not to do it. Cause I spent 2 years growing my hair out!
  • wanderwoman20
    wanderwoman20 Posts: 10 Member
    I’m gonna crush this week.. all meals prepped, minimum loss will be 7lb I guarantee it! 😜💪🏻
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited August 2020
    rli04folvnay.jpeg
    This just popped up on my timeline. Someone tell me not to do it. Cause I spent 2 years growing my hair out!

Don't do it! Or do? Whatever, it will grow back.
  • MelG7777
    And......the gym is closed again. Last week riots, this week we’re back on COVID.😭 Zoom workouts....ugh.
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    And......the gym is closed again. Last week riots, this week we’re back on COVID.😭 Zoom workouts....ugh.

Our gym just reopened on Thursday and it is very weird to train there now.

Masks are mandatory at all times there.
    Whether you think they make a big difference or not, it's tough to train hard when wearing one.

Schools are back in session and bars & restaurants are either reopening or relaxing their regs. This obviously means another Covid spike is on the horizon ( large or small... the numbers will probably go up.)

I was chatting with one of my physician friends today and he made the comment:

"I'm sure the gyms will close yet again, never mind that the CDC just released information that 94% of all Covid deaths had contributing conditions."

The cardiac surgeon's words / not mine.

Hopefully the weather cooperates, wherever y'all are, so we can all get outside and work in some training time.

Totally. I’ll try to make it to Planet Fitness at least but I definitely feel like dying with a mask on. My gym didn’t require us to in our “box”. I would have if I had to but I die under normal circumstances honestly. I’m trying to figure out what to do this week. PF opens too late to go in the mornings but we’ll see. Thanks.
  • MelG7777
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy birthday my friend. One of the nicest people I’ve ever “met”. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. You deserve it!❤️🥳
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy birthday my friend. One of the nicest people I’ve ever “met”. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. You deserve it!❤️🥳

Happy Birthday Bro!

I would have believed somewhere in your 30s man, I hope I look as young as you when I get there! 💕