Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Net Carbs- app vs desktop

justblakeejustblakee Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member
I have my app set to track net carbs (carbs- fiber), this does not seem to translate over to the desktop MFP? Am I missing something? (ex. I logged a snack on the app, it is showing I have 16 net carbs remaining for the day, but on the desktop is is showing I have 14 left as the desktop did not subtract the fiber as the app had)

Replies

• janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 24,553 Member Member, Premium Posts: 24,553 Member
    justblakee wrote: »
    I have my app set to track net carbs (carbs- fiber), this does not seem to translate over to the desktop MFP? Am I missing something? (ex. I logged a snack on the app, it is showing I have 16 net carbs remaining for the day, but on the desktop is is showing I have 14 left as the desktop did not subtract the fiber as the app had)

I don't think there is a setting on the app to track net carbohydrates. Where did you set this?
  • AlexAlex Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,861 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,861 MFP Staff

@justblakee Net carbs is not currently available for our web users. However, if a you have set Net Carb goals through the App you should see the updated Net Carbs goals on the website under the Carbohydrates heading. If you aren't seeing this please reach out to our Customer Happiness team so we can help.

edited August 2020
  • AlexAlex Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,861 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,861 MFP Staff

I don't think there is a setting on the app to track net carbohydrates. Where did you set this?

Hi @janejellyroll Net Carbs is coming soon! We are slowly rolling this addition out to all of our premium users in the US & Canada.
  • heybalesheybales Member, Premium Posts: 18,367 Member Member, Premium Posts: 18,367 Member
    Ah - so choose your food entries carefully.

US/Canada should not select other country food items where Carbs is already expressed as Net.
  • justblakeejustblakee Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member
    Alex wrote: »

@justblakee Net carbs is not currently available for our web users. However, if a you have set Net Carb goals through the App you should see the updated Net Carbs goals on the website under the Carbohydrates heading. If you aren't seeing this please reach out to our Customer Happiness team so we can help.

Thank you!
  • bc2830bc2830 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Alex wrote: »

Are net carbs planned for the website for anytime soon?