The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    My plans detoured... part of my 'cleaning' was scanning some files. I'm frustrated with my scanner only working when it wants to. There is a Best Buy 1 hour drive away, so I bought a scanner and am going to pick it up with the curbside pickup option. I've never done curbside before, but how difficult could it be? As long as they don't put my scanner in the wrong car...

Oh dear. Good luck with all of that

It ended up working pretty well. The signage was a bit confusing because it had numbered spots along the front, but were labeled "Curbside Returns and Exchanges" instead of for "Curbside pickup." Then there was an arrow for "Curbside pickup" and it pointed ahead. Then it also said something about going in letting them know in the front of the store that we are there, but then also said to stay in our car. I just followed the app instructions instead where you can type in your vehicle's description and notify them you are there. The guy was able to find me and got the scanner.

Then went home and was somehow suddenly exhausted, so I napped. Now to connect the scanner to my computer and see if I can get some things done.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    It's amazing how quickly these apps have come out and are relatively bug free. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say they had foreknowledge of this and made it ahead of time. But I'm more of a "wow, the resilience and ingenuity of the human race is astounding" kind of person
  • Versicolour
    th?id=OGC.09a51a2da86d46e6c37827337b5de15f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f2AlNmUbgOurni%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=rH3ICnWoArQIo4hDBE1Wk8zYcVIKLKINhcuLMtyGPFM%3d

Would you believe it, I am wearing black today?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    I'm going to wear the same uniform as always - royal blue top and navy blue pants. Good thing it works for my skin tone.
  • Versicolour
    We must do what we must do
  • Versicolour
    Monday.
    Need I say more?
  • Versicolour
    Hello! It's nice to have someone else talking. Or am I still talking to myself 🤔
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Random thought. I kinda wish I could live on candy and booze.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    Hi there

Hey hey!
    orangegato wrote: »

Ooh the temptation!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Sounds good to me :D
  • Versicolour

Great random thought! Me too!
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hi there

Hey hey!

Loving the glasses!

Thanks! Yours are pretty cool too 😎
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    boop
  • Versicolour
    th?id=OGC.6bff104c88b8b313449bb28cf9ef0e1f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fCATkKXbAUSPvy%2fgiphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=W72ovaP7%2fhOj9FUDrcKqOvAzCByh4oknd2yre4dv%2fGU%3d
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    th?id=OGC.6bff104c88b8b313449bb28cf9ef0e1f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fCATkKXbAUSPvy%2fgiphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=W72ovaP7%2fhOj9FUDrcKqOvAzCByh4oknd2yre4dv%2fGU%3d

Just where has that been?
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Introducing myself as a single and simultaneously reviving the thread from page 5.

New to mfp although I registered years ago. Hello.

Interests are reading, Positive Psychology, Coursera courses, Outlander/Sam Heughan.

Looking forward to getting back to karaoke, the gym, and improv classes post-covid.

Pet peeves: children, people on their phones at the gym sucking up time on the machines.

Into personal development and self help.

Thank you for reading!

p.s. The previous was not meant to read like a dating profile. Although it totally reads like a dating profile.
  • C_au365
    C_au365 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello new friends!