Trimstones - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Hey new people! Fellow co-captain here. Who else is fighting their quarantine fifteen besides me? Teleworking at home with food is no way to live. [Petty whining complete.]
  • adreyer1932
    adreyer1932 Posts: 11 Member
    ADreyer1932
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 211.2 (previous weight)
    CW: 199.8 (current weight) FINALLY hit my first mini goal!!!
    LTD: 11.4 (loss to date)
    I am also a stepper and aim for 10,000 steps a day.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    simbersea wrote: »
    Signing up for steps for September at 10k. I need the extra motivation 😄

Also- can I change my weigh in day to Sunday?

@simbersea I got you into the step chart at 10k. Switched you to Sunday's weigh in...need your weight for yesterday/today. Let me know ASAP.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 and @angmarie28 did you have an initial adjustment phase when you first started intermittent fasting?
    I tried for a few days and felt light headed without breakfast. So gave up. But I do want to try the right way.

@UCGRocks Yes, it took some getting used to and working at home has made it easier...if I'm in the office where I have a colleague who LOVES to talk about bacon and potatoes, I pretty much always give in and order something delivered for breakfast, but if I get busy right away working and sip on water, I'm good until about 10:45 when I start fixing something for my lunch. During that initial period, perhaps have something light, like a granola bar or bowl of cereal to get you past the hard part. Good luck! You'll do great!
    Jess
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Steps
    8/31 12,772
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    CW: 148
    PW: 146

Steps:

23: 10216
    24: 8799
    25: 2514
    26: 4241
    27: 9622
    28: 5696
    29: 4333

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    edited August 2020
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 and @angmarie28 did you have an initial adjustment phase when you first started intermittent fasting?
    I tried for a few days and felt light headed without breakfast. So gave up. But I do want to try the right way.

Sort of, and still do sometimes. I am usually fine until about 11 or 1130 then I start to feel hungry, but sometimes sooner. I was told somewhere once that you could have 50 calories (total) in your fasting time and still be considered fasting. I dont think thats true really, but if im feeling I NEED something, or my blood sugar drops, I will have like a dumdum, or a couple gobstobers. something really small under 50 calories but will boost my blood sugars a bit, and that has helped me a few times.

Also I go to a wellness thing that comes monthly to my work and they preach a lot about 12 hour fasting and its benefits, so maybe start with a 12 hour fast and work your way up from there?
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 181.2
    CW 181.8
    LTS 48.2

always a bummer when you do most everything right, but the scale tips up. Ahh, well. Will keep doing the healthy stuff.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    ac204
    Sunday
    PW: 209.8
    CW: 209.2
  • adreyer1932
    adreyer1932 Posts: 11 Member
    @jessicakrall8 my weigh in is not showing correctly on the spreadsheet. Am I looking at it wrong?
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Username charsuzy
    Weigh In Day Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 206
    CW (Current Weight): 206
    LTD (Loss to Date): 3 lbs

Goal: exercise 5 days/week, track food daily
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Steps:
    8/28-6143
    8/29: 11842
    8/30- 12346
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Monday 8/31- 8505
  • brittcasey87
    brittcasey87 Posts: 8 Member
    I’m a day late (sorry!)

brittcasey87
    Weigh In Day : Monday
    PW : 251
    CW :252.8
    LTD : 27.2
  • jessicakrall8
    edited September 2020
    @jessicakrall8 my weigh in is not showing correctly on the spreadsheet. Am I looking at it wrong?

@adreyer1932 I've changed your current weight to 199.8. Not sure how that happened...apologies. I'm concerned about your current weight as you show it as 211.2 and your registration showed your starting weight as:

MFP USER NAME adreyer1932
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 202

Please advise why you're listed PW as 211.2. Am I missing something?

Congrats on your loss this week! Great job! I've added you to the step team list at 10k per day. Go ahead and start reporting your steps with 9/30.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    charsuzy wrote: »
    Username charsuzy
    Weigh In Day Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 206
    CW (Current Weight): 206
    LTD (Loss to Date): 3 lbs

Goal: exercise 5 days/week, track food daily

@charsuzy I've recorded your current weight as 206, but I'm showing your PW as 207. Please advise if that's correct.

Jessica
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    simbersea wrote: »
    Signing up for steps for September at 10k. I need the extra motivation 😄

Also- can I change my weigh in day to Sunday?

@simbersea I got you into the step chart at 10k. Switched you to Sunday's weigh in...need your weight for yesterday/today. Let me know ASAP.
    Jessica

I am at 162.0 😢
  • I am back from dad's now Jessica. I did say I would not weigh in this past week. However I did not say when I was returning because I didn't even know myself. Being at my dad's there's no internet and I'm on limited data on my phone which I actually went to the limit. He seemed in good spirits. So the past week I wasn't even recording anything either. Back at it as of Monday.
    angmarie28 hope everything goes well with your changes for the better. I have a son who has epilepsy and we had him on the Keto diet for almost two years. Although it was a diet with tons of restrictions it was very high fat hence why I'm here. So I know the challenges you may have ahead of you but you got this and your whole family will benefit ☺️.
    I also want to try the fasting. I will have to celebrate my half way mark again. Thanks for all who have congratulated me it so nice to have a support team here. I will celebrate again when I hit the 30 pound mark. Cheers. And welcome to all the new members.

Weigh day is Thursday
    LW 185
    Cw 187
    Ltd 23
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    8/31-7,500

Good news is, I got some new helpers at work, bad news is, I got new helpers at work. I have been so busy the past 4 years because although I had a helper, she wasnt much of a helper. She was actually above me, I was suppose to be her helper, but she didnt do much and I did everything. She quit this summer and they hired 2 new staff to work with me, and its great that I have help, but Im not needed to run from building to building anymore. We have always shared an office and were located in just one building, but now we are spread out into 3 buildings, I went from basically doing 10 grades on my own, to 3. I am going to have to get a plan in place to get my steps up.
  • jessicakrall8
    I am back from dad's now Jessica. I did say I would not weigh in this past week. However I did not say when I was returning because I didn't even know myself. Being at my dad's there's no internet and I'm on limited data on my phone which I actually went to the limit. He seemed in good spirits. So the past week I wasn't even recording anything either. Back at it as of Monday.
    angmarie28 hope everything goes well with your changes for the better. I have a son who has epilepsy and we had him on the Keto diet for almost two years. Although it was a diet with tons of restrictions it was very high fat hence why I'm here. So I know the challenges you may have ahead of you but you got this and your whole family will benefit ☺️.
    I also want to try the fasting. I will have to celebrate my half way mark again. Thanks for all who have congratulated me it so nice to have a support team here. I will celebrate again when I hit the 30 pound mark. Cheers. And welcome to all the new members.

Weigh day is Thursday
    LW 185
    Cw 187
    Ltd 23

I didn't catch that you'd be skipping the last weigh in, but I'll email the mods and have them remove your NWI.

You still have two days before weigh in, so I'll wait and see if you go down if you'd like. Let me know.

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.