wwood008 Posts: 31 Member
    edited September 2020
    A day late in posting but here it is..
    Username: wwood008
    Weigh in days: Monday
    Starting weight: 146.5
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @Beka3695 - you are rockin' it! Am I seeing that right - you lost 10.2 pounds last month?

Yes!!! I had a great month!!! Also, August was month 6. I am really pleased that I had such a progressive month several months in. Now, let’s focus on SEPTEMBER!

exffc0drmf6l.jpeg
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    newme646 wrote: »
    newme646
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight):237?
    CW (Current Weight):235
    LTD (Loss to Date):12lbs

Thank you. The first week can be a bit rough with everyone posting their intos.
  • boehle
    I had a big loss last week and am struggling this week for sure. I am on furlough so my schedule is non-existent, I am at my time of the month so I feel like a bottomless pit with my eating and I don't have a lot of energy. I drank more this weekend than I have in a long time. I am up about a pound and a half at the moment. This morning I will take back control and not let this small slip hinder my progress! I am much happier when I am taking care of myself. No one else is going to do it for me. Let's do this!!!

I just found out last Friday that we have to take a week of furlough before the end of the year. This def ruined my weekend but I try to remind myself atleast I still have a job.
  • boehle
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Peachplace
    Monday
    PW 252
    CW 255.5

So back to tracking and getting this under control.. having my husband complain that I’m snoring isn’t good. Plus I’ve been waking up feeling yucky. I’m going to blame that on my weight. So my plans are to track more, check in with the group daily, and eliminate Pepsi (my weakness). Then let’s see how next week turns out.
  • boehle
    peachplace wrote: »
    Peachplace
    Monday
    PW 252
    CW 255.5

So back to tracking and getting this under control.. having my husband complain that I’m snoring isn’t good. Plus I’ve been waking up feeling yucky. I’m going to blame that on my weight. So my plans are to track more, check in with the group daily, and eliminate Pepsi (my weakness). Then let’s see how next week turns out.

Life is crazy. I am starting off small this week with getting back to logging my food. I cannot think of the last time I actually logged meals. Next week, I will try to get my legs moving more.
  • Beka3695
    iczc01zseeiw.jpeg

Borrowed this from Instagram...
    I edited for we non stone users. Also marked thru the bottom three as they are not sustainable for that period. No need to set ones self up for failure.

Just food for thought.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    @Beka3695 I used to follow Charl at princess planning and watch her stories..... had totally forgotten about her but now want to go and check her and the family out again... thanks for the motivation to procrastinate further!!!!🤣🤣

Today is my first day back at work (from my spare room) since July. Was good to be back but now I'm in bed at 2130 exhausted! Teaching for the first time since June in the morning, always fear I've forgotten how after a gap!

Today is also the first day I havent snacked after dinner for a lonnnnnnggggg time. Can I keep it up?

Food logged, 10k steps done. Hoping to be up early enough to get a pre class walk in in the morning and need to do a workout after work or maybe at lunchtime.....

Sorry for the me me me post but brain is tired. 10 mins of reading then bed.

Here's to a great September :)
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @boehle @Beka3695 I haven’t been weighing in enough to form a trendline in the last couple of weeks - could you please log 214,9 lbs as both my September starting weight and the first week of September. Here it is in The Format so it’s easier to spot:

Hipari
    Sundays
    PW 214.9
    CW 214.9
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    @hipari sounds lots of fun!

I survived a night without late night snacks... best fitbit sleep score in ages, might be a coincidence, might not!

Meals planned for today, workout done, now to get back into the virtual classroom.... at least no time for snacking this morning!

Have a good day!
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2020
    Happy Wednesday
    Weight in
    Curvybaja55
    PW 170
    CW 170
    This is the third week at 170. I try adjusting my eating increasing and decreasing my calories but the scale have not move. I am not going to stress I am not gaining and that is a victory.
    Hope everyone have a great day.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Happy Wednesday
    Weight in
    Curvybaja55
    PW 170
    CW 170
    This is the third week at 170. I try adjusting my eating increasing and decreasing my calories but the scale have not move. I am not going to stress I am not gaining and that is a victory.

Have you still been measuring yourself? Often the scale stubbornly remains the same while we lose inches
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    Pw ?
    Cw 161.0
    Sorry I’m late!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Hubby had blood work done yesterday - found out he's 1 point away from being diabetic. Doctor told him to either lose weight or take meds. Thankfully he chose losing weight - he's 5'10" and probably weighs around 290 (won't tell me but I'm pretty sure that's close). So this means my own weight loss will improve because he does all the cooking! And ironically, while it's taken me all year to take off 19 pounds, he'll probably do it in 2 months. Oh well - that's OK - I know he'll feel better and maybe be able to go on some hikes with me!
  • Beka3695
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 153
    CW: 151.8
    LTD: 14.2

At my age and with my knee still in recovery from surgery 2 years ago, + menopause, I'm pretty damned proud of my loss b/c I was stuck for a long time and couldn't lose any weight....I have 3 weeks from Friday until my son's wedding and I will get to my next goal 😘

You are KILLING IT!!!
    You will absolutely reach that goal! I can’t wait to see wedding pics
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday
    Weight in
    Curvybaja55
    PW 170
    CW 170

Have you still been measuring yourself? Often the scale stubbornly remains the same while we lose inches

Yes, I have been measuring myself and my clothes is getting a bit smaller. Does sleep also have an effect on weight loss I had been sleeping poorly those day. I don't seems to be able to turn my brain off, it seems I am on rewind and replay with all of the events of the day.
  • Beka3695
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday
    Weight in
    Curvybaja55
    PW 170
    CW 170

Yes, I have been measuring myself and my clothes is getting a bit smaller. Does sleep also have an effect on weight loss I had been sleeping poorly those day. I don't seems to be able to turn my brain off, it seems I am on rewind and replay with all of the events of the day.

Sleep does have an effect. Also if you are working out pretty strenuously, your muscles can retain water. Take a couple days off and you will flush it out. Pun intended 🤪

I have had weeks where I was 100% on point with food and exercise and lost hardly anything. The next week was busier and unable to workout and drop 3+ pounds.

The results will come. Trust the process.
This discussion has been closed.