What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Okay... muddy buddys (puppy chow) is my latest weak point... oh boy

Lol last?? Hmm I know for me it rotates and phases... tahini has been mine but I went and got rid of most of it anyway
    It was squeezable. Not good. All oil separated and good stuff would not mix. So if I get it again it will be a jar that can be mixed

I really am not a big fan of tahini! Do you sweeten it?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Okay... muddy buddys (puppy chow) is my latest weak point... oh boy

Lol last?? Hmm I know for me it rotates and phases... tahini has been mine but I went and got rid of most of it anyway
    It was squeezable. Not good. All oil separated and good stuff would not mix. So if I get it again it will be a jar that can be mixed

I really am not a big fan of tahini! Do you sweeten it?

I love it as is and in my smoothies which are sweeter
  • MrDracoMalfoy
    MrDracoMalfoy Posts: 107 Member
    Ice cream and pizza
  • ALZ14
    ALZ14 Posts: 202 Member
    Chips and salsa/queso/any dip. Sometimes I can have willpower but not often...
  • pancakerunner
    ALZ14 wrote: »
    Chips and salsa/queso/any dip. Sometimes I can have willpower but not often...

YES. queso :D and fondue queso... oh boy
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Donuts.
  • pancakerunner
    PokerChris wrote: »
    Donuts.

I'm not big on donuts but LOVE mini fried donuts from the fair...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    All natural nut and/or seed butters on quality/artisan bread...or on fruit/seed crisps 😋

Nut/seed butters mixed into oatmeal is bomb too...

• 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Craft beer, hands down. Currently fighting the urge to grab another Oktoberfest out of the fridge.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,048 Member
    Nuts. All kinds.
  • pancakerunner
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »
    Nuts. All kinds.

Yes. And so easy to over eat!
  • silverpl2525
    silverpl2525 Posts: 138 Member
    Lay's dill pickle chips. Nestle ice cream drumsticks. Cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
  • mtnclimber1
    mtnclimber1 Posts: 1 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My "kryptonite" is not food ... specifically. I'm just not that interested in specific foods.

Where I have difficulty losing or maintaining my weight is when I'm right into training for, and participating in, long distance cycling events. I find it extremely challenging to balance the large calorie expenditure with eating enough to provide me with fuel, but not enough to cause me to gain weight.

I'm having that very issue. I take long mtn bike rides on technical single track and there is no way I can eat the necessary calories. I feel your angst!
  • sportygal1971
    sportygal1971 Posts: 60 Member
    Coffee. Now I don't drink the sugary ones.....I'm a cream w my coffee, but i can't imagine being coffee less.
  • pancakerunner
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Butter... any... seed or dairy.

yepp
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    Peanut butter or Taco Bell....I've resisted the Taco Bell since starting to use this app, peanut butter not so much. :p
  • Anything pasta
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Pumpkin spice anything... except for soda, that's a non starter.
  • It's not so much one food group as it is what I call the Deadly Trio....late night, stress, plus easy to eat. This is why I work really hard to go to bed on time, cause otherwise I WILL eat, and I may just eat 100 extra or 450 extra, and I don't know what it will be. It depends on what's available.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Peanut butter