Looking for friends/accountability buddies

2»

Replies

• Anyone can add me. I am also restarted. Yet for the millionth time lol. But together we can get this. I have 60 lbs to lose.
  • Count me in! I’m hoping to make significant progress over the remainder of the year and have been pretty consistent so far with this whole stay at home thing etc. I’m hoping I can continue to stick to this as things go back to normal.
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    I have been away from MFP for about 3 years and re-started yesterday. Luckily I managed to keep my weight the same over that time but I still need to lose 90 more lbs.

Please friend me as I have found MFP the best support group for me.
  • bettermarz
    bettermarz Posts: 15 Member
    Yep me too.
    I'm back.
    I'm up to close to 100lbs to loose.
    Feel free to add me.
    I love having smiling faces in my news feed, it makes logging in each day feel like more of a treat than a chore.
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    You can add me. Lately I can’t seem to lose any weight
  • vickster90mfp
    vickster90mfp Posts: 6 Member
    I could definitely use some friends to keep me accountable. I have well over 100lbs (actually more like 200..) to lose, so definitely in it for the long haul.
  • shellaghl
    shellaghl Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there...I am starting over again too....really need to get it right this time
  • mayamagallanes
    mayamagallanes Posts: 85 Member
    Meeee!!!! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Hey all, feel free to add me as well. I have been up and down on my weight loss journey and am beginning again. Trying to be more accountable to myself but it is always great to have support from friends as well.
  • amandashaban
    amandashaban Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there, I'm also looking for a few people to connect with to stay on track!!
  • hibaq1994
    hibaq1994 Posts: 2 Member
    I hope it's not too late to join the community too. I am also on my weight loss journey. Needing to lose around 60 pounds
  • Jabakes6425
    Jabakes6425 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I also need some friends/accountability partners. I have over 100lbs to lose and it’s really important to me to start leading a much healthier lifestyle.
  • tekzin
    tekzin Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2020
    I have 20 pounds to lose. I have not been active on MFP for several years but I need to do something different to make some lasting changes.
  • missravae
    missravae Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2020
    Anyone can add me if they like! 35 mother of 4. Started July 15th and started mfp July 30th. I was down 10 lbs when I joined mfp again and I am down almost 40 lbs total. I still have 90 lbs to go!
  • IllegalDragon
    IllegalDragon Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone can add me ;)
  • MrsFoshay
    MrsFoshay Posts: 15 Member
    Same here!! I have at least 150 to lose
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    add me hey I need to lose weight also let's be work out buddies