PANTS

13»

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I plan on finding some jeggings for work and never wearing real pants again. I'm usually in a dress otherwise. Jean biker shorts are as far as I've went since the pandemic.

due to heat im permanently in dresses. So much more comfortable

Maybe I should try this

I have a few you can borrow. Just return them.

You are very kind
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    You all, cool your jets. I’m wearing a dress. The benefits of no pants, socially acceptable, and cute to boot at times too. And yes I’m wearing tube socks with it, my feet were cold. 🧦
    cwki87xahnuc.jpeg

Are you cold?
    You look like you have the chills 😏...

And thank you kindly 👍🏼

Lol. My uncooked chicken skin legs? But I mean I’m pretty cool 😎.

I agree with @PlentyofProtein00 wearing dresses is just more comfortable. Although it may be time for me to bust out the leggings/tights/ since it’s getting chilly up north!
  • fstrickl
    Working pants on... 😏

s0pnz1sb4cjw.jpg

Been working on scuffing up the boots 😁

TBH, all I’m thinking is if you got your Yogurt cup in the garbage on the first toss 🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    You all, cool your jets. I’m wearing a dress. The benefits of no pants, socially acceptable, and cute to boot at times too. And yes I’m wearing tube socks with it, my feet were cold. 🧦
    cwki87xahnuc.jpeg

Are you cold?

And thank you kindly 👍🏼

I agree with @PlentyofProtein00 wearing dresses is just more comfortable. Although it may be time for me to bust out the leggings/tights/ since it’s getting chilly up north!

First off... Please don't 🙏🏼... Ever

Working pants on... 😏

s0pnz1sb4cjw.jpg

TBH, all I’m thinking is if you got your Yogurt cup in the garbage on the first toss 🤔

Secondly... That's actually the very spot I take that shot from every day and if you look closely you can see the garbage can behind the bottle... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yesterday was the first day I made it and I was so freaking excited 😂...

I followed that up today with my most spectacular miss to date... Right in the little triangle whole between the trash, recycling and wall 😂... You had to be there
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I plan on finding some jeggings for work and never wearing real pants again. I'm usually in a dress otherwise. Jean biker shorts are as far as I've went since the pandemic.

I love them because I can just roll out of bed and brush my hair, throw on a dress and the outside world thinks that I put in effort. Also airflow. DOWN WITH PANTS!
    ythannah wrote: »
    Our office normally has a strict and weirdly archaic dress code but jeans have always been permitted on Fridays. Since mid March those of us who are working in the office have been allowed to wear jeans every day but the Code has gone for even more of a slide in the past 5 months. I may be the worst offender. >:) I've been showing up in athleisure wear like yoga pants and lounge pants. Jeans with rips/holes are never permitted but I've worn those too.

ydzjpi0qypgb.gif
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

I love them because I can just roll out of bed and brush my hair, throw on a dress and the outside world thinks that I put in effort. Also airflow. DOWN WITH PANTS!
    Our office normally has a strict and weirdly archaic dress code but jeans have always been permitted on Fridays. Since mid March those of us who are working in the office have been allowed to wear jeans every day but the Code has gone for even more of a slide in the past 5 months. I may be the worst offender. >:) I've been showing up in athleisure wear like yoga pants and lounge pants. Jeans with rips/holes are never permitted but I've worn those too.

ydzjpi0qypgb.gif

There’s no time ever when “down with pants” won’t be an appropriate battle cry
  • Excuse me, are those Bugle Boy Jeans that you're wearing?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Excuse me, are those Bugle Boy Jeans that you're wearing?

ydzjpi0qypgb.gif

Air flow...its nice...be jealous boys
  • fstrickl
    cwki87xahnuc.jpeg

Are you cold?

And thank you kindly 👍🏼

Working pants on... 😏

s0pnz1sb4cjw.jpg

Secondly... That's actually the very spot I take that shot from every day and if you look closely you can see the garbage can behind the bottle... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I followed that up today with my most spectacular miss to date... Right in the little triangle whole between the trash, recycling and wall 😂... You had to be there

Sir. It will get to freeze my legs off cold sometime in the next 5 months, maybe even sooner. I will wear leggings (which in my books are NOT pants).

Too bad about the yogurt cup... there’s always tomorrow.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    cwki87xahnuc.jpeg

Are you cold?

And thank you kindly 👍🏼

Working pants on... 😏

s0pnz1sb4cjw.jpg

Sir. It will get to freeze my legs off cold sometime in the next 5 months, maybe even sooner. I will wear leggings (which in my books are NOT pants).

Too bad about the yogurt cup... there’s always tomorrow.

Think of me when you do 😏😂...
    Hey, at least I said please this time 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...