5 Month's in, 50 Kg (110 lb) lost. BMI was 42 now 28 and counting. Diabetes reversed.

pwjfazc1hnuv.jpeg
ozdpyxgzt0sa.jpeg

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Wonderful! I'm especially happy you were able to reverse your diabetes. That's a pain in the butt to manage if out of control so you've done yourself a huge favor. GREAT loss. :)
  • smithsusan961
    smithsusan961 Posts: 64 Member
    CONGRATULATION
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Way to go!
  • daisymae57
    daisymae57 Posts: 1 Member
    This is inspiring to read. I need to reverse the onset of diabetes. I need to lose weight. Congratulations.
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Amazing!! 110 lbs in 5 months?? Please share more details if you are willing.
  • tedopr1526
    tedopr1526 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2020
    Amazing, These are the kind of stories that I love to hear. Specially Diabetes reversed through exercise, diet and discipline, when doctors are telling you that diabetes cannot be cured. I love it, keep it up buddy proud of you.
  • Congratulations on a new, healthy YOU! That is truly inspiring.
  • mcdeltatjg
    mcdeltatjg Posts: 2 Member
    Mazel Tov!
  • mochachyna35
    mochachyna35 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome. Congrats
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    BRAVO!!! Congratulations!
  • kedwards4267
    kedwards4267 Posts: 21 Member
    Amazing! So happy for you! Congratulations on reversing your diabetes!!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    carl723665 wrote: »
    pwjfazc1hnuv.jpeg
    ozdpyxgzt0sa.jpeg

How did you achieve this massive weight loss in such a short amount of time? I'm struggling to have lost 17 lbs in 205 days...so please...share what has worked! ;D

Congratulations!
  • philipwelton
    philipwelton Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome well done, unfortunately for me losing it is the easy bit, dropped over 7 stone in 6 months 2018 with virtually no exercise but from BMI 38.2 - 25.8 took about 18 months to put all back on plus an extra stone! Back on 'diet' again, will lose the lot again in next 6 months just wish I could manage to eat normally!
  • Maesneuadd
    Maesneuadd Posts: 61 Member
    Llongyfarchiadau ! Congratulations
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Great job! I have staved off diabetes with diet and exercise, as well. It really is possible. My mother was on insulin for the last 15 years of her life. (She ultimately died of heart failure -- not unexpected since she wasn't interested in making any lifestyle changes.) I want to do it differently. Well done! And thank you for the link to HalfSizeMe. I will check that out.
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    That's awesome my man!
  • brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm hoping too match your weight loss. Im down 76 lbs in 3 1/2 months. I got fed up of who I became and my sleep was terrible and energy was low. Im 306 now hoping to break 300 next week.
  • lessfatdad
    lessfatdad Posts: 7 Member
    awesome
    Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!