What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Mah dogs playing...

fj1lxnb336mq.jpeg

pderza5czmvl.jpeg

I knew you'd be a dog person, beautiful dogs

Thanks. They sure are. One has been trained as a LEA K9 and is donated out to our local LEA.

Thank you LEA.

What does LEA stand for?

Law Enforcement Agency.

ahhh, a police dog?

Yup.

They must be very well behaved 🙂 and that's great that he is able to help the LEA

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Mah dogs playing...

fj1lxnb336mq.jpeg

pderza5czmvl.jpeg

Thanks. They sure are. One has been trained as a LEA K9 and is donated out to our local LEA.

Thank you LEA.

What does LEA stand for?

Law Enforcement Agency.

ahhh, a police dog?

Yup.

They must be very well behaved 🙂 and that's great that he is able to help the LEA

Much more well behaved than I am. 🤪
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2020
    Mah dogs playing...

fj1lxnb336mq.jpeg

pderza5czmvl.jpeg

Thank you LEA.

What does LEA stand for?

Law Enforcement Agency.

ahhh, a police dog?

Yup.

Much more well behaved than I am. 🤪

:laugh: if my dogs could speak they'd say the same of me
    prnhutrqnzls.jpg
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Effff, me. I gotta hop off before I start being an *kitten* hat. Fudge apple pie is good. Check everyone tomorrow.
  • slimgirljo15
    Effff, me. I gotta hop off before I start being an *kitten* hat. Fudge apple pie is good. Check everyone tomorrow.

Ok, well.. we'll see you tomorrow 🙂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    tFdQGt4l.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    tFdQGt4l.jpg

Do you sleep with your bike?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Goin through old stories, lookin for stuff that I never finished. It's amazing how old some of these are, a few that I've seen so far I got a little ways into and I have no idea how I was planning to finish them.

If anyone wants to read any light-horror or anything of the sort, slide me a DM and I'll send something your way (just tell me what you like).

I love reading your stories ❤
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    tFdQGt4l.jpg

sure don't you?
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    tFdQGt4l.jpg

What am I looking at?

Can you talk to aliens with this?!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    tFdQGt4l.jpg

:hearteyesemojiface:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Searching up lavender fields in Michigan. I hope I can hit one up while I'm up there
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    tFdQGt4l.jpg

sure don't you?

I sleep with my trail shoes...so i get it. How your sticks feel about it
  • Goin through old stories, lookin for stuff that I never finished. It's amazing how old some of these are, a few that I've seen so far I got a little ways into and I have no idea how I was planning to finish them.

If anyone wants to read any light-horror or anything of the sort, slide me a DM and I'll send something your way (just tell me what you like).

This is so cool :) What's the oldest writing you have? Isn't it funny to read back on some of it 😄

I used to have a box filled with my musings... short stories, poems, diaries along with a bunch of other tokens and mementos. Every once in a while I'd sift through everything and just reflect. Unfortunately my ex destroyed it all... sorry for the rant, I was just discussing this with a friend and your post reminded me of it.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Goin through old stories, lookin for stuff that I never finished. It's amazing how old some of these are, a few that I've seen so far I got a little ways into and I have no idea how I was planning to finish them.

This is so cool :) What's the oldest writing you have? Isn't it funny to read back on some of it 😄

I used to have a box filled with my musings... short stories, poems, diaries along with a bunch of other tokens and mementos. Every once in a while I'd sift through everything and just reflect. Unfortunately my ex destroyed it all... sorry for the rant, I was just discussing this with a friend and your post reminded me of it.

Heheh, I think I've kept *everything* since I started screwing around writing fiction in...2009 or so. My first stories were cringeworthy, but I was proud of some of them at the time. It's painful to read them now, but that's growth, right? At this point it's painful to read stuff I wrote just a few years ago. Ah well :D Some of them endure though, but definitely not all of them, heheh.

I was really prolific in the beginning, the crazy thing to me is I'm finding stories that I 100% forgot I wrote. Arguably, most of them are forgettable...stuff I did for exercises, etc, that really aren't that good. THAT's been fun though. I'm still sorting them, hopefully I can get through all of them tonight
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    I just finished homework & at some potroast.
  • slimgirljo15

I love reading your stories ❤

Me too 🙂
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Reading...