Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 125

Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    @CamandJarvis wow! It's so interesting to hear what other people do for work outside of my bubble. That sounds like this pandemic really switched up what a normal workday would have been for you! It's nice you have family in Texas too, it can be so stressful moving somewhere new without any family around.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,035 Member
    @CamandJarvis wow! It's so interesting to hear what other people do for work outside of my bubble. That sounds like this pandemic really switched up what a normal workday would have been for you! It's nice you have family in Texas too, it can be so stressful moving somewhere new without any family around.

They are definitely my chosen family. Met them in Kansas when the wife worked at the army base I was stationed at and after she got the job down here, she moved in Sept last year (she's born and raised in this town). BF and I came to visit, fell in love, he got a work-from-home job and ended up moving when his lease was up in Dec (couldn't renew- owners got stationed there again and wanted their house). I started job hunting with everyone's help and here I am, finally! Can't wait for the pandemic to be over so I can go explore my new state. I've wanted to move to Texas for years and now I'm here, I can't fully enjoy it. Buuuuut, the weather is great and really motivates me to get out and go for walks more often, which I really needed so that's a big plus. I finally feel "at home"
  • jenn990205
    jenn990205 Posts: 1,207 Member
    I will be back for another round. This will be my second since leaving in February and returning. This should be an interesting round. Hopefully it works out in my favor! Goal is to drop 2 pounds and be at or under 162.xx for 50% of the time.

Rnd 124 SW - 169 EW - 164.3 (-4.7)

09/04 - 164.3 I stayed the same so I am probably done losing all of my water weight. Hopefully I can have another nice drop or 2 this round. I have some dental work later this afternoon, so I doubt I will be eating dinner. I hate going to the dentist and didn't sleep well last night because of it. I will be glad when it is done!

09/05
    09/06
    09/07
    09/08
    09/09
    09/10 - My Birthday (41)
    09/11 - A little biopsy procedure
    09/12
    09/13