Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 125

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,021 Member
    edited September 2020
    @jenn990205 Jeep?! I love mine, I'm forever a jeep girl

Also, congratulations on the quarantine wedding!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @playhardkf2017 Why did you change your handle? As to your question, I’m retired. My life hasn’t changed much since COVID. I’ve always been a homebody. We both read, play games on the computer and enjoy puzzles. My DH says we need to get our every day so likes to get in the car and drive nowhere in particular but I feel I only need to get out when I want or need something. I miss all of the places we used to eat. I had managed to find things that were keto/LCHF friendly. Now dining out is sort of hit or miss! Open one week, closed the next. It’s ridiculous!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    edited September 2020
    @playhardkf2017 Why did you change your handle? As to your question, I’m retired. My life hasn’t changed much since COVID. I’ve always been a homebody. We both read, play games on the computer and enjoy puzzles. My DH says we need to get our every day so likes to get in the car and drive nowhere in particular but I feel I only need to get out when I want or need something. I miss all of the places we used to eat. I had managed to find things that were keto/LCHF friendly. Now dining out is sort of hit or miss! Open one week, closed the next. It’s ridiculous!

I felt like I needed a change :). I created it a long time ago and it was a spin on my maiden name. So I felt like updating it and combining a couple of things more related to my life now :smiley:

I agree with you about missing the places we used to eat and feeling safe doing so!
  • playhardkf2017
    @quiltingjaine I live just north of Boston, so I can enjoy the city if we want but don't have to deal with the hustle and bustle of it all :smile:
  • playhardkf2017

I felt like I needed a change :). I created it a long time ago and it was a spin on my maiden name. So I felt like updating it and combining a couple of things more related to my life now :smiley:

I agree with you about missing the places we used to eat and feeling safe doing so!

I went to edit my post to include this but it timed me out: @quiltingjaine : The more I think about it...I'm wishing I added something to do with bees too. I should have thought about it more, but oh well! The playhard has to do with playing soccer every Sunday with close friends and family (not during Covid though)
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    @superveggiecat - welcome !