Are you over 200pds, let's diet together

Replies

• smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Morning all.
    As promised here is my weigh in after my 2 week holiday and 1 week on being fully committed to the cause.

Mini Goal ✅

Starting Weight (15-6-20) : 236
    Mini Goal Weight : 220 ✅
    Mini Goal weight 2 : 210
    Goal Weight : 180

Sat 20th June: 234.36
    Sat 27th June: 229.6
    Sat 4th July: 224
    Sat 11th July:222
    Sat 18th July: 220 ✅
    Sat 25th July: 218
    Sat 22nd Aug: 216.2
  • gma38059
    gma38059 Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2020
    Good morning, everyone. It's been a minute since I could get on here to post due to my schedule. Work has been crazy and home isn't any better with me raising 2 grandsons, working full time and being a "single parent" home schooling those 2 boys... I stay just a bit busy! I will try to post weekly moving forward, but again... life is interesting this year!

I don't consider a goal achieved until I've stayed on or below it for a week. My weight fluctuates enough that I can be there today, gone tomorrow... back on 3rd day... If I stay on or below for a week, I know I've truly hit that goal.

Here are my stats as of today - 2nd goal achieved as of today!

Starting Weight (Jan 2020) : 233
    Mini Goal weight 2 : 210 ✅
    Mini Goal weight 3: 200 – By Thanksgiving 2020
    Goal Weight: 160

Mon Aug 25, 2020 – 207.6

Gma38059
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Starting Weight: 271
    Total January loss: -9
    Total February loss: -10
    Total March - 10
    Total April - 4
    Total May - 4
    Total June - 6
    Total July - +2
    Total Aug - +1

Sep 01:
    Sep 08:
    Sep 15:
    Sep 22:
    Sep 29:

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple weeks, My brother from Wyo. came home for my niece's funeral and I was right into cleaning up our camp compound for the reception after the funeral, and we had just had that tornado wind the day prior to my brother's arrival, so we had a ...... load of work to do up at camp. Also it was the only time my brother had to go through our parents house and see what he wanted to take home with him before we sell the house. including cleaning out half the attic. I am TOTALLY exhausted. It's alot of work being the only girl.
  • I lost two pounds in two days to bring me down to 253, but this is after three weeks of being between 257 and 255. But I'll take it cause it's movement in the right direction.
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Steady week this week with a few treats along the way.
    1lb loss and happy with that.

Mini Goal ✅

Starting Weight (15-6-20) : 236
    Mini Goal weight 2 : 210
    Goal Weight : 180

Sat 20th June: 234.36
    Sat 27th June: 229.6
    Sat 4th July: 224
    Sat 11th July:222
    Sat 18th July: 220 ✅
    Sat 25th July: 218
    Sat 22nd Aug: 216.2
    Sat 29th Aug: 215.6
  • And this morning I was 251. So apparently we're not done with the cliff part of the cycle yet.
  • ladycopnh1
    smessom & Alexandra, you two are doing are awesome job !!
    Keep up the great work
  • ladycopnh1
    r3288aldc7ep.jpg

Good times
  • gma38059
    gma38059 Posts: 25 Member
    Well, it's been another very interesting week, but a successful one... lost 2 more pounds since last week!

Starting Weight (Jan 2020) : 233
    Mini Goal weight 2 : 210 ✅
    Mini Goal weight 3: 200 – By Thanksgiving 2020
    Goal Weight: 160

Mon Aug 25, 2020 – 207.6
    Mon Aug 31, 2020 - 205.2

Down a grand total of 28 down for the year! I'd love to see 195 by Christmas... That 200 goal by Thanksgiving is looking more likely the closer we get!

Gma38059

• So I'm back from my dad's. I got down to 185. I'm now am at 187 as of Monday went up two pounds because I didn't record anything and ate what I wanted. So I know that keeping track is the way I need to be. I am fine with that.
    Sw210
    Lw two weeks ago 185
    Monday 187. Was keeping track as of Monday.
  • celticck77
    celticck77 Posts: 113 Member
    Hi all I have missed everything for the past two months. Looking to get it back together. I originally lost 40lbs and I have put ~20 back on. I will know better tomorrow when I weight myself - last check I was +14 and that was a few weeks ago. I started working out again yesterday and recording my food again today. I go on vacation to Hawaii in February and I am not looking to be a certain weight - just not to feel disappointed when I look in the mirror. I have a goal of 200 lbs (I am at about 250 right now). I will set a new goal once I reach that one.
  • The little changes I'm trying to do....

Incourage not discourage myself and others
    Drink water at meal prep. It makes me more full during the meal too and don't eat as much.
    Not eat the rest of kids meals when there done.
    They always ask for mine. I say I weighed it and need it all for my body to grow strong especially the veggies and meat there is more on the counter if you want more.
    We all get to pick what we want once a week for dinner. The rest I pick what we have in the fridge.
    Some of these are food related and some are my mind
    This one is the best. If I start eating more than i want during it I think about where I am and how far I've come and where I want to be. How good I feel right now compared to before. That usually debunks it. Then I record it and let it go.
  • Sw 210
    Weigh day is Thursday
    Lw 187
    Cw 186
    Ltd 24.
  • Boyfriend put on a belt he hadn't worn for a while and freaked out about his weight. (sigh) Yes, he's gained. On the other hand, he sustained some pretty severe trauma in November last year, and he's dealing with it really really well; if he gains forty pounds, he gains, he's taken it off before, we can take it off again once he's healed enough mentally and emotionally to do it. But now he's convinced that he has to punish himself by giving up everything. So it's going to be a fun couple of days here while he settles back down. Certainly I can help him with portion control if he wants that, but I'm not going to join him in self-hatred or anything unhelpful like that.

Whee.
  • ladycopnh1
    Starting Weight: 271
    Total January loss: -9
    Total February loss: -10
    Total March - 10
    Total April - 4
    Total May - 4
    Total June - 6
    Total July - +2
    Total Aug - +1

Sep 01: 231
    Sep 08: 232
    Sep 15:
    Sep 22:
    Sep 29:
  • celticck77
    Hi all! I managed two days in a row logging food and 6 of the past nine days working out. I was in a car accident a little over a week ago and I thought it would give me an 'out' but I decided not to let it. And honestly it feels like working out has helped my back.
  • celticck77
    Up to 4 days in a row logging and 8 of the past 11 days working out. I have lost a couple of pounds and am hopeful I am back on track.
    In the past year - I took a desk job, had a shortened volleyball season, no softball season and will not have volleyball this year. I realized some of the issue is that I was still eating as if I was still very active and that hasn't been the case. So now I am working on the eating again and trying to get more active also.
    How is everyone else doing?
  • Last time I weighed in I said I weighed in on the sat evening at 188.5 after a dinner too. The next morning I weighed in at 186 after pee and before breakfast. I knew it would be lower but that's cray cray. I'll still take it. You can keep it like that or change if you want.
    Lw 188.5/187
    Cw 183.5 either way I'm excited.
    Ltd 26.5. 53%of my goal gone.
  • ladycopnh1
    Sep 01: 231
    Sep 08: 232
    Sep 15: 231
    Sep 22:
    Sep 29:
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Lady C, that's a really awesome photo. The background. Best regards to your family.