What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Well it seems like as good a time as any to drop one of my favorite memes ever in here

zyrjwi1t78na.png

once had to use this kind to dry my hair by bobbing up and down

Space-urinals have many applications
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Well it seems like as good a time as any to drop one of my favorite memes ever in here

zyrjwi1t78na.png

My husband told me that this old guy was drying balls this way in the gym locker room recently. Like legit standing butt naked with his sack inside the hand drying.

those old guys in the gym locker room are the worst.
    just walking around dangling everywhere and wanting to strike up random convos like "ya'll get any rain out at your house the other night?" like cmon man i can't even catch a breeze with your leg up beside me like that just stop

idk if i've ever seen them actually do anything at the gym. they're just, nude and loitering.

the only thing worse are the guys who drop their pants and underwear down to the floor to use a urinal

I am currently sitting in a quiet waiting room with a dozen other people and they seem peeved because I am wiping tears and giggling uncontrollably at this horror show of a mental picture.

This is the funniest thing you have ever written
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

zyrjwi1t78na.png

My husband told me that this old guy was drying balls this way in the gym locker room recently. Like legit standing butt naked with his sack inside the hand drying.

those old guys in the gym locker room are the worst.
    just walking around dangling everywhere and wanting to strike up random convos like "ya'll get any rain out at your house the other night?" like cmon man i can't even catch a breeze with your leg up beside me like that just stop

idk if i've ever seen them actually do anything at the gym. they're just, nude and loitering.

the only thing worse are the guys who drop their pants and underwear down to the floor to use a urinal

I am currently sitting in a quiet waiting room with a dozen other people and they seem peeved because I am wiping tears and giggling uncontrollably at this horror show of a mental picture.

This is the funniest thing you have ever written

I don't understand what is wrong with the old men?

It’s all that loitering
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    If he spends a lot of time jumping,
    to conclusions.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited September 2020
    When I find this in their bathroom

4krmqsx7cqo21.jpg

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member

4krmqsx7cqo21.jpg

OMG no 😬

And the candelabra?? Double no. 🤣
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

4krmqsx7cqo21.jpg

OMG no 😬

🤣 I thought you were polite and accommodating 😏
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

4krmqsx7cqo21.jpg

OMG no 😬

That's the smartest part of this set up though. If they're both defecating then MORE candles will be needed to reduce the odour. Now, let's talk about why you'd find this in a couple's bathroom?

And is it when the facilities are being used that you find it? Does this make you the third/unicorn in this scenario? Is fecal play part of the events?

I dunno, I'm just thinking about the logistics out loud here, folks...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited September 2020

4krmqsx7cqo21.jpg

I remembered this SNL skit from '91... The Love Toilet... So ridiculous lol

Eta: i could only find it in Italian...

https://youtu.be/JgoUB80ld5U