New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    These are so good!! I’ve been on an animal cookie kick lately. Really sweet buttery vanilla bday cake flavor. It almost tastes like they have frosting. They have the flavor of funfetti frosting.

31 (30g) cookies is 140 calories nntpv7ubp48o.jpeg
    0q3z4kxnbos2.jpeg

Cool! I've been wondering about those. That brand also came out with Neapolitan bunnies :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    These are so good!! I’ve been on an animal cookie kick lately. Really sweet buttery vanilla bday cake flavor. It almost tastes like they have frosting. They have the flavor of funfetti frosting.

31 (30g) cookies is 140 calories nntpv7ubp48o.jpeg
    0q3z4kxnbos2.jpeg

Cool! I've been wondering about those. That brand also came out with Neapolitan bunnies :)

OMG I haven't seen those, I need to get them. These were a lot better than I expected!

@pancakerunner I did that today with cheesecake and stevia mixed in yogurt. AMAZING. Like cream cheese frosting.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    Some free products with full refunds.

This pasta sent it right after it shipped as a visa gift card.

m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=151468393255389&id=113899573678938
    f3d9gwjw4hfq.png

And yummy keto baking mixes. They have snickerdoodle or brownie. I have gotten both of them and they are really good, especially because free lol.

m.facebook.com/myketodietofficial/posts/657742041503852
    1lp1q8sfm8yr.png
    9sjc9vh70kpx.png

Cacao coconut nut butter. Nut butters are expensive so it is great for free! They also send you an extra one once you get your first order when you put that order into the claim form on their website!

m.facebook.com/282383119335967/videos/960337767771866/
    They send you a gift card right after it ships! I have not tried it yet though.
    nvofws9f7ezx.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    If you needed an excuse to try the new Klondike bars!

Fetch rewards app (just like ibotta but better) has completely 100% refund
    bloqkfkp6khg.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I guess they have cosmic brownie cereal coming out too. 4xu9smj6cc67.jpeg there is a review on YouTube,
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    edited September 2020
    I guess they have cosmic brownie cereal coming out too. 4xu9smj6cc67.jpeg there is a review on YouTube,

I feel like "pies" should be singular. :)

Edited because I actually typed it as singular.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    glassyo wrote: »

I feel like "pie" should be singular. :)

True I’m thinking it might be fake. Too bad because it sounds delicious.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

I feel like "pie" should be singular. :)

True I’m thinking it might be fake. Too bad because it sounds delicious.

Noooooo The oatmeal cream pie cereal is happening. One of our lovely junk food bloggers said so, right?

The cosmic brownie one may have been iffy.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2020
    https://www.facebook.com/DangFoods/posts/3251774714902559

Dang foods free bar rebate. Just ordered one and got gift card after it shipped to me! Anyone try these before? Any good?

Sharing in case others want to try them :smile:

g9coranvlk27.png

SO I tried mine and it was not very good at all. I would not buy them. They have a really fake salty taste (I don't know how else to explain it lol) and just not very good at all.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited September 2020
    I got this in chocolate and vanilla. I tried chocolate tonight, its really good. It has an " old school" protein powder taste, almost like classic chocolate whey protein. I actually double checked the label after I tried it. I would definately recommend. It is creamy.

Sunwarrior is STILL my favorite.

je0l8dg5vnql.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I have never had turkish delight, but I absolutely love pistachios and have always wanted to try it ever since reading about it in the Lion, witch and wardrobe as a kid LOL.

The taste was just okay. I wouldn’t get them again. The texture is that of a gummy bear. The pistachio flavor was so faint I could barely taste it. There were barely any nuts at all. About 1 out of every 3 pieces had a small half of a pistachio. The squares without any nuts just tasted like vanilla gummy bears covered in powdered sugar. Although I’ve never had Turkish delight so don’t have much to compare it too. Maybe they don’t usually have many pistachios or a strong flavor lol.

x14a5uyydbmo.jpeg
    e3vtukc6qdlt.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited September 2020
    I have never had turkish delight, but I absolutely love pistachios and have always wanted to try it ever since reading about it in the Lion, witch and wardrobe as a kid LOL.

The taste was just okay. I wouldn’t get them again. The texture is that of a gummy bear. The pistachio flavor was so faint I could barely taste it. There were barely any nuts at all. About 1 out of every 3 pieces had a small half of a pistachio. The squares without any nuts just tasted like vanilla gummy bears covered in powdered sugar. Although I’ve never had Turkish delight so don’t have much to compare it too. Maybe they don’t usually have many pistachios or a strong flavor lol.

x14a5uyydbmo.jpeg
    e3vtukc6qdlt.jpeg

Turkish Delight is disappointing--I never understood why Edmund in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was so hyped on it...
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

x14a5uyydbmo.jpeg
    e3vtukc6qdlt.jpeg

Turkish Delight is disappointing--I never understood why Edmund in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was so hyped on it...

Lol I love Turkish delight and also the marzipan , halvahand the Italian nougat candy! I do not eat any of it, except I found sugar free halvah...lol so if I did I would get that
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

x14a5uyydbmo.jpeg
    e3vtukc6qdlt.jpeg

I thought this was mold lol
  • pancakerunner
    dsvqnyrwc8d8.jpeg
    fqqxm34j0soh.png
  • pancakerunner
    0i2jtvat8cat.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    nd0oifrab7k8.png
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    edited September 2020
    248zi1g5blnp.jpeg NICKS SWEDISH LIGHT ICE CREAM 60 CALORIES 5 NET CARBS SOOO CREAMY AND GOOD..ESPECIALLY CHOKLAT. IN MOST MAJOR GROCERY CHAINS. This is as good as any high calorie ice cream. I managed to lose 20 lbs and enjoy my ice cream.
  • pancakerunner
    hgycta wrote: »
    Mocha cream cold brew coming soon to chick fil a, I just got an email about it 30 minutes ago 😍
    is9zllg5y97p.png

Also I don’t know if anyone posted about Tostito’s spicy queso chips yet, but they’re AMAZING. Normally I solely patronize their hint of lime chips, but this is a game changer and something I will continuously go back for. It has so much flavor on its own! I’m sure other stores have it but I found it at Safeway :)
    bhcp9ysvoywq.jpeg

@hgycta where have ya been?!