Need Freinds

I am getting back on track!!! Send me a friend request so we can support each other!!

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • maryamh20
    maryamh20 Posts: 18 Member
    Me too
  • amandashaban
    amandashaban Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to connect with a few people to help stay on track. I don't know how to add anyone, im going to keep trying but it would be great if you added me so at least I can start connecting!! Thanks :)
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Hi! I’ve used MyFitnessPal before and lost weight. Started back on here as I’ve put on so much weight and really need to do something about it. Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other to keep going!
  • caffeinetanya
    caffeinetanya Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    You're welcome to add me. Seasoned MFPer here. You can do it!
  • IamMuffles
    IamMuffles Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there! I am pretty new to the discussion boards - but a veteran at the rest of it unfortunately. Almost 50, and only now really learning about food and how it has affected me all my life. And it turns out, I wanna LIVE!! I am understanding more everyday, not just about nutrition, but about my worst enemy - ME. This is going to be quite the journey, and I know I am ready for it. Feel free to add me, I hope that in some way, my successes and failures can help another and vicey versey ;-) Have a terrific day!!
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    I would love to be your friend. I just deleted some friends that never interact in any way. Feel free to add me :)
  • michellenoel1
    michellenoel1 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    I will send a request! I could use some new ones too!!
  • MrsFoshay
    MrsFoshay Posts: 15 Member
    Please add me tooo! I just started after gaining WAYYYY too much weight
  • alexismeenagh3
    alexismeenagh3 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, would love to add lots of friends, to encourage and be encouraged, please feel free to add me x
  • reginabfly
    reginabfly Posts: 13 Member
    I have been using MyFitPal for years but never took advantage of the boards. I really need an accountability partner so please add me as a friend. I am still trying to figure out how to add people too :)
  • jrjordan79
    jrjordan79 Posts: 53 Member
    I would love to have some more friends as well - I have sent you a Friend Request!
  • hankHardisty
    hankHardisty Posts: 3 Member
    Anyone, feel free to add me for support. I’ve been using this programme since 2012 and have reduced from 225 and climbing to 153 and holding. Pretty good for a 67 year old, who loves to eat.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support anyone on their journey .....wishing you all the very best :)
  • scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    I am starting back on MFP. I need friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Hello All :)
    I'm going to attempt to add some of you. I think I remember how to do it, LOL!
  • naomianne69
    naomianne69 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. I'm an Australian woman, of 51 yrs old. I currently weigh 211 pounds, and my goal weight is 179 pounds because I feel most attractive at that weight, it's realistic, and improves my health. I will respond to anyone interested in giving each other support.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    scrdofbugs wrote: »
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support anyone on their journey .....wishing you all the very best :)
    scrdofbugs wrote: »

I sent friend requests to you :smile: